First Day -

Lucy Heartfilia groaned getting up from bed, as she looked and tears slowly made their way. Next to her was her boyfriend, Sting. Sting was always abusive to her, yet sometimes gentle. Lucy remembered the night before, he practically raped her.

Standing, but her legs collapsed and she fell back onto the bed, landing on Sting's chest, making him wake up annoyed.
"What the fuck Lucy!" He yelled at her. Lucy flinched at his furious tone and quickly forgot she was naked, until Sting stopped her.
"No no, baby girl. I want to see you like this." He cooed her. He yanked the blanket from her and exposed her naked body making her whimper as his hands landed on her breasts, squeezing them lightly.

He smirked as he saw her expression, her pale porcelain face blushing at his touches. He let go, not saying a word as he stood up stretching. It was Monday, the first day of classes which bored Sting. However Lucy loved studying and smiled to herself, happily humming as she grabbed the uniform from the closet. Sting walked up behind her and slapped her ass, making her drop the shirt and cover her behind with her hands. Sting chuckled as he grabbed the towels from the towel rack, as Lucy eyed him curiously. She looked down sadly, as she remembered how Sting had forced her into sex last night.

She remembered crying as he insisted and insisted. He began to beat her violently until she had no choice but to let him do whatever he wanted. It had always been like that. It had always been whatever he wanted. She couldn't leave him. He'd blackmail her, sending nudes he demanded for to all his friends, then on a website. She mentally cursed at herself remembering her mistakes. She'd always keep this a secret.

"Babe, pick some clothes already and pick something out for me!" Sting shouted from the bathroom.
"Y-yes babe!" Lucy yelled back. She knew what would happen if they showered together...what could happen. She shook the thought out of her head. She walked slowly as the pain in her private area ached. She wasn't even sure if she should even go to school if this pain didn't go away.

She stepped in the bathroom, feeling exhausted, as Sting grabbed her by the arm, yanking her to his chest furiously. He gave her a sexy smile before kissing her, she did somewhat enjoy his kisses, but was always nervous as well. She broke the kiss and walked behind her naked partner as she started the water, getting it to a nice temperature that she and her boyfriend would enjoy. The shower head then blasted the warm cozy water as they both walked into the shower, letting their hair soak as Sting pulled Lucy in another kiss, demanding entrance as his tongue slipped in, exploring her mouth. She broke the kiss and turned away to the shampoo bottles, squirting some of it in her hands, she then began massaging her scalp, until both of her hands were brought down. Sting began to massage her hair as the shampoo began to bubble. She did the same to him after she rinsed her hair. They washed each other's bodies ever so playfully and once finished and dressed, they had breakfast and brushed their teeth together. It was their usual routine after all.

Everything was set and their backpacks had all their supplies for a new school year. Sting grabbed his keys and grabbed both his and his girlfriend's backpacks, throwing them in the backseat of his car. Opening the door for Lucy, and then climbing in, he drove to the school without much conversation in the car. They both exited his car, as Sting carried both of their backpacks on his back, making some conversation to the beautiful blonde.
"What's your classes babe?" He asked.
"I really don't know. My schedule got mixed up so I have to go to the office and grab a new copy of my updated schedule."
"Well fine. Here's your backpack. Go find Levy or something." He said giving her a quick kiss. Lucy smiled as she walked away, trying to find her blue haired friend. However she finally saw someone she knew.
"Erza!" Lucy yelled out. Both girls ran and hugged each other hard.
"I missed you Lucy!" Erza cried out. She wasn't the one would normally act like this, but she had a soft side. Next to her was Juvia, another blue haired friend as both girls hugged each other. "How was your summer Juvia!" Lucy asked excitedly.
"Good because Gray-Sama finally asked me out!" Juvia said squealing. Lucy was happy for Juvia that she had a better relationship than she would ever have with Sting. However part of her did love him. He was cute and funny, and he played most sports school had to offer.
"There he is now!" Juvia said, almost fainting. The two lovers hugged each other and kissed one another happily. They held hands and Gray smiled at Lucy.
"How was your summer Lucy?" He asked before hugging her lightly, which he knew Juvia would most likely get jealous for.
"It was great." Lucy said, not wanting to tell them anymore than what happened during summer.

As the four friends joked among themselves, Lucy remembered about her schedule and took off running towards the main office, taking Erza with her. She explained on the way and the girls ran faster before the bell rang. Panting, Lucy talked to the office lady and grabbed her schedule, looking at it as she left the office.
"Let's see, for first class I have Mrs. Yukari, then second class I have Mr. Lopez, then third I have Ms. Ayishi, then fourth class I have Mr. Gonzalez, then Mr. Ishgar, then Mrs. Ikriri, then Mrs. Karri." Lucy said in one breath. "I have Language Arts, Algebra, Science, History, Art Class, Community Service, then I have Physical Education. Those are my classes in order." Lucy said. Erza nodded happily.
"I have most of my classes with you. For first, third, sixth and seventh." She said smiling. Suddenly the bell rang and the girls hurried off to class. Lucy hoped all her teachers would be nice and her classes would be simple. She hoped Sting didn't have any classes with her though...it was the whole reason she changed her classes in the first place.