Forced Love -

Lucy loved her first teacher. Mrs. Yukari was a simple fun teacher, yet sometimes serious. But Lucy already knew that this was going great so far! She sighed as she sat next to Erza, working on their assignments that Mrs. Yukari handed out.

Sting slouched on his chair, next to Gajeel as they both talked among themselves. Their teacher Mr. Khaki was strict, yet he had a fun side that could light up the room on a good day. They began introducing themselves which Sting thought was stupid. He wanted to see Lucy. He remembered that before the "mistake" on Lucy's schedule they shared all of Sting's classes together. However the schedule changed and Sting was pissed, muttering to himself as Gray sat next to him.

Gray finished his work and as usual, Sting copied off. It was everyone's third year in Fairy High and Sting was sick of it. But Lucy was his main thought now, just thinking of her body got him hard, and he had to adjust his pants to hide his rising boner. Gajeel went to the restroom and Gray had been asked to take a few papers to the library.
This is my chance. Sting thought to himself. He was sitting in the back after all, and the teacher was too busy sitting with some other kids helping them.

Slowly, Sting crawled his fingers in his pants, rubbing his hard member thinking of the naked form of Lucy this morning. He cursed as the door opened and Gajeel returned, sitting next to him and not long after, Gray also returned. Sting put a backpack over his boner, covering it and pretended to rest his head on the backpack.

The bell finally rang, calling everyone's break from classes. Sting couldn't take it anymore. He ran, finding Lucy, only she can take care of this tension inside of him. Finally finding her, he yanked her from her group of friends, making them raise brows at Lucy being dragged away by Sting.

"Sting what the hell!" Lucy said as Sting grunted and looked around, opening the janitor's closet and shoving Lucy inside. She felt scared, she didn't want to do it with Sting in a janitor's closet. Her heart raced faster as he pinned her arms on the wall, knocking over some stuff in the way as he roughly kissed her. Lucy felt him grind his hardness against her, making her gasp as he whimpered, taking her hand in his pants. Lucy knew all too well what he wanted.
"Sting I-"
"Just do it bitch." He cursed at her. Lucy sucked in her tears as she slowly began stroking him, making him gasp and he buried his face in her neck, his breathing sending shivers down her spine as she began stroking him faster, sending Sting's mouth onto her, as he roughly grabbed her breasts, kneading them as she played with him.

"Fuck Luce.." He cried out as she began to suck on his neck, leaving a dark hickey as he moaned, shooting his cum all over her hand, he shivered at his release and chuckled as Lucy pulled out her hand from her pants, her fingers covered with the white sticky juices. He smiled as he took her hand, grabbing on her fingers and putting them in her mouth. She gasped as he pulled her finger out, and wiped a finger on his cum on her hand and traced Lucy's lips as she licked his juices off.

"Eat it." He demanded as he watched her forcefully wipe her finger clean. He opened the door and pushed her outside, telling her not to tell anyone what happened. Of course she agreed and slowly nodded her head. She checked the time. There would be 5 more minutes until next class and she was relieved when the bell finally rang. She quickly ran to the restroom, gargling water and spitting it back out. She went to her next class without much suspicion and of course Mr. Lopez was also an amazing teacher who loved to joke around. She tried not to think about what happened with Sting...

Erza had classes with Sting and eyed him closely as she sat next to him, even if she wanted to sit next to her boyfriend Jellal. Jellal knew about the suspicious about Sting abusing Lucy and understood why Erza sat next to Sting. Jellal gave Erza a nod and Erza nodded back, sending a sign. Sting rolled his eyes, as the art teacher rambled on about the primary colors and such. Sting slouched back in his chair and gave Levy an intense stare. He knew Levy knew. He would beat her if he could, but Levy going out with Gajeel wouldn't make it easy. And Levy hasn't seen Lucy all day so it wasn't important.

The bell ringed dismissing class. Every damn class was an hour, and after fifth hour, it would be lunch time, where Sting and Lucy would always meet. Lucy happily hummed on her way to her next class, science which was her favorite. She knew the teacher from last year so she didn't have any worries. Until the new kid came...