Babysitting Wendy -

Morning came fast and before Lucy knew it, the alarm was calling the time to wake up. They both yawned and Natsu stretched. Lucy rubbed her eyes as she was still tired.
"I'm gunna go shower ok?" Natsu said. He added with a smirk, "You want to join me? My mom finally gave me some stuff for you like shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. She added in a loofa too." Natsu asked. Lucy nodded as he took her hand and they went to the restroom.

As Natsu turned on the water, Lucy wondered something.
"Natsu?"
"Yes baby?"
"Have you ever had a girlfriend? Other than me?" She asked.
"Well uh...I had one and that was it. I broke up with her cause I caught her cheating on me." He said, remembering the whole situation all over again. He stripped down and caught Lucy staring at him again. He shook his head slightly and stepped in the shower.

She snapped out of it and stripped as well, joining Natsu as they both talked a bit about themselves. They had the same interests, some of the same hobbies and-
"SOAP IN MY EYE SOAP IN MY EYE!" Natsu screeched. Lucy tried not to giggle as she threw water on him while they both laughed.

"What's all the screaming about?" Grandine asked herself.
"They're probably showering together. Natsu probably being the boy that he is, got soap in his eye." She said chuckling to herself.

"Are you ok now Natsu?" Lucy asked.
"Yeah. I almost went blind. Happy would have to be my guide cat." Natsu said as he rubbed his eyes.
"Speaking of Happy, where is he? I haven't seen him since I came."
"We made a room for him." Natsu said. Lucy awed.
"Yeah. He's been there. We can go see him after we're done."
"Sounds great.  Do you really have a surprise for me?" Lucy asked.
"Course I do. It's gunna be a surprise though so you have to trust me." Natsu said. Lucy nodded as they finished and dried themselves off.

It was pretty early so they changed back into their pajamas. Natsu just changed into boxers and another pair of sweatpants he had. Lucy put on her new pair of matching bra and panties. Natsu sighed as he rested his head on the pillow, checking his phone when he got a message from Gray.

Gray: you coming over? It's guys night!!

Natsu: Taking Lucy for a surprise date. Won't be back until Sunday at around noon.

Gray: alright. You'd best take care of her

Natsu: Always.

"Who's that babe?" Lucy asked.
"Gray. He said it's guys night but we're going out for that surprise."
"Natsu! Lucy! Breakfast is ready!" Grandine said as she knocked on the door. Lucy wore one of Natsu's shirts and his sweatpants which were a little too big for her. Grandine smiled.
"Can you two come for breakfast? And Natsu, could you take care of Wendy for about an hour? Igneel and I are going to a doctor's appointment. You're leaving at 12 right?"
"Yeah mom." Natsu answered. Wendy came running into the room and jumping on Natsu.

"Geez. You jump high." He said and she rested her face on his good shoulder and her face was buried in his neck.
"Natsu before you go downstairs put a shirt on." Grandine said as she jokingly shook her head.
"Lucy Lucy Lucy." Wendy chanted as she leapt out of her brother's arms and ran towards Lucy. Wendy hugged her, her face on her shoulder.
"Lucy can you play with me? I have a toy set and I can make food and food and more food!" She said jumping excitedly. Lucy smiled at Wendy grabbed her hand and took her to her room. Wendy's room was filled with toys and toys.
"Over here is my kitchen! I like to make a lot of foods because I want to be a chef!" Wendy said jumping. Lucy smiled.
"You'll be a good cook Wendy."
"You girls gunna make me something to eat? I'm starving." Natsu said rubbing his stomach.
"Wendy, how about we eat mommy's breakfast and you can make desert or something ok?" Natsu asked. Wendy seemed to think about it and nodded her head and laughed as she went downstairs.
"It's 8:00. One hour with Wendy and then my parents should come home." Natsu said sighing. He yawned as he put his arm over Lucy, taking her downstairs.

"Wendy where'd you go!" Natsu called out.
"She's probably playing hide and seek." Lucy turned when she heard a meow and Happy rubbed his head, purring against her legs. She smiled and picked him up, nuzzling the small kitten.
"Hold up. Let me see him real quick. Wendy will be here in no time." Natsu said.
"I highly doubt you can find her. Clearly she's a good hider."
"Wendy! I have Happy and I'm going to take him with me and leave the house!!" He called out. Natsu and Lucy heard footsteps run towards shouting and giggling.

Natsu quickly gave Happy to Lucy and he waited and tackled Wendy, tickling her and laughing at her defeat.
"Stop stop!" Wendy cried out as she was being tickled by Natsu.
"Help me Lucy!" Wendy said giggling. Lucy smiled as she let Happy down.

She then tackled Natsu, making herself land on top of him. He laughed and brought her face down onto his chest, snorting as Lucy smiled. They all went to eat their breakfast, which was already a little cold but it was simply pancakes and a fruit salad Grandine left for them.

Wendy had her pancakes in pieces and her fruit salad. They had orange juice and Natsu and Lucy joked around as the minutes went flying by, unaware that Igneel and Grandine would be home soon.
"You guys want to play hide and seek?" Natsu suggested as they all finished.

Lucy nodded as she picked up their plates and Natsu raised a brow at her.
"What are you doing?" He asked. Lucy rolled her eyes.
"I'm cleaning this up. I'll wash the dishes." She volunteered. This time, Natsu rolled his eyes.
"Lucy please, you don't have to do anything. My mom already-"

"Natsu I haven't done anything to help around the house. I should do my part since I'm staying here." She said.
"It's fine Lucy. It really is. You don't have to do this."
"Fine. But I'll end up doing it. I just want to do something nice since you're letting me stay at your house." Lucy said as she placed the dishes in the sink.
"Lucy. There's a dishwasher..." Natsu said. Lucy's eyes saw the dishwasher as she slowly placed the dishes in there.
"You could've told me." She said embarrassed.
"Well you were going to wash dishes the old fashioned way?" He asked.
"Oh shut up."

"Alright. I'll be the one to count!" Natsu said. Lucy held Wendy's hand as Natsu began his counting. They ran under the desk, attempting to blend in. The refrigerator was their safe spot and they had to reach it without Natsu catching them.

"Wendy," Lucy whispered, "throw that little ball over there so Natsu gets distracted and we'll leave here running after he goes that way ok?"
"Ok Lucy."
"1...2...3...quickly! Throw it!" Lucy commanded and Wendy threw the ball, catching Natsu's attention as he explored the ball's direction and went towards it. Lucy and Wendy quickly darted and touched the fridge, making Natsu turn that direction and spot them. He didn't even bother running after them as they already reached the safe spot.

The door opened ending their one round of fun and Igneel and Grandine came in.
"Wendy wasn't much of a bother was she?" Igneel asked as he picked her up, hugging the small child.
"No. We played one round of hide and seek and then you guys came." Natsu said.

"Natsu honey, it's 9:40. I suggest you start packing now. I've already prepared Lucy's suitcase." Grandine said as she winked. "What? We didn't want to spoil it so we had everything bought for the mini vacation. Just be safe you two." She added.
"Thank you Mrs. Dragneel." Lucy politely said.
"Lucy, you don't have to be so formal around us. Just call us Grandine and Igneel. We don't mind." Grandine said.
"Well I gotta pack then. Obviously Lucy can't see the clothes I pack either. "Wendy keep her company." Natsu said as he patted Wendy and went to his room.

The time arrived and it was 11:30 and Natsu decided to leave earlier. They said their goodbyes and Natsu turned to Lucy.
"I want you to trust me."
"Ok."
"I'm going to blindfold you so this can be more of a surprise."
Lucy's eyes went wide.
"I uhh...ok." She said.

She trusted him and he pulled out a blindfold and securely covered her eyes.
"If you need anything just tell me. Like whatever song you want to play I'll play it and if you're hungry then I'll make sure we get what you want." He said.
"How long is the ride?"
"3 hours." He said before finally driving out of their parkway and leaving.