She's Awake -

"Lucy you're awake!" Natsu practically screamed.
"Where...where am I..." Lucy said, confused and afraid.
"It's ok Lucy. You were in a coma for a day. It's ok now though. It's ok." Natsu said slowly. Lucy looked around the room, watching her heartbeat monitor.
"Lucy, I'm gunna go get a doctor and tell him ok?" Natsu said. Lucy slowly frowned.
"I don't want you to leave Natsu. Please don't leave me." She begged. Natsu checked the clock.
"I'm sorry. Either way I'm going it have to leave in 27 minutes back to school. Mavis brought me." He said. Lucy saw something in his pocket move.

Natsu noticed her, almost forgetting about the kitten he brought her.
"This little girl is for you." He said, taking the small kitten out of his pocket, letting the small feline explore the bed.

"Her name is Nalu..." Natsu said, wondering if Lucy would think it to be a silly name. She smiled as she sleepily petted the cat, whispering how beautiful she was.
"I've got to take her, I'll keep her safe though." Natsu said. Lucy nodded and Natsu scooped up the kitten, carefully placing Nalu in his pocket.
"I'll come back after school ok?" He said. He couldn't wait to tell the rest of his friends the news.

"How is she?" Mavis asked worriedly. Natsu didn't know if he should even tell her. But, she deserved to know. They signed out, leaving towards Mavis' car. Once they sat and Nalu had some fresh air, Natsu began to explain.

"Look, Lucy woke up but she wanted me not to tell anyone. So please don't tell anyone either. Actually I'm waiting to come with her friends too and they'll have to know and I'm sure the doctors will too." Natsu said.
"But why wouldn't she want anyone else to know?" Mavis asked bluntly.
"My guess is she doesn't want to go to school. This happened because a girl put a naked picture of her in Lucy's friend's backpack. She thought everyone had seen it probably." Natsu said.

Mavis simply shook her head in disbelief.
"How dare that girl. To think she could've slept peacefully knowing what she did." Mavis said as she quickly started the car with only 10 minutes left before Natsu's last class. He said goodbye, thanking her for everything. He was so happy he got to see Lucy, but he couldn't stop wondering why she didn't want anyone to know she was awake...

Lucy sighed as she softly rested her head on the bed. She couldn't stop thinking of the words she actually heard during her sleep.
"I love you..." She said to herself over and over again. She even pinched herself to make sure this wasn't a dream or anything. She smiled.
"He...he does love me." She said to herself.

"Natsu!" Gray shouted at him as he grabbed his clothes from his locker. Natsu turned to see a worried looking Gray followed by Gajeel.
"I feel a little bad we didn't give you a chance for you to see Lucy. You obviously care about her and-" Gray was cut off.

"No it's fine. I understand I mean, you guys were her friends way before I was so I get it." Natsu said, pulling out his shirt.
"Could I ask you something Natsu? Just be honest." Jellal said, coming up from being Natsu slowly smiled as he took off his shirt and quickly put on his uniform.
"Yeah what's up?" He asked.
"Do you...do you love Lucy?" He asked. Natsu dropped his shorts. Jellal smiled.
"I knew it. The only thing I can say is don't treat her horrible. Or I swear I'll make you regret it." Gray said before Jellal.

Gray knew Lucy since childhood, he couldn't stand seeing how she was originally treated by Sting and it would break Gray's heart and anger him if he knew Natsu also began to mistreat her.
"I--I do..." Natsu faintly said. Jellal crossed his arms. Gray simply bit his lip.
"Please don't treat her like how Sting did. Please." Gray said, almost begging. Natsu gave him a look of reassurance as he finished changing.

No one could still play soccer so once again, everyone had free time. The friends gathered up and Natsu felt horrible he was keeping secrets of Lucy being awake.
"Watch out you guys. She's coming!" Levy warned the group as Lisanna approached them, alone and smirking. Natsu stared at her expression. She scoffed as she walked past Gray, purposely bumping into his shoulder.

She looked at Natsu as she grabbed his hand, sending shivers down his spine. He quickly pulled his hand away, wincing as her nails dug into his skin during the movement.

"Babe I said I didn't want you hanging out with these people." Lisanna said, winking at Natsu.
"Babe?" Erza quickly questioned.
"I'm not your babe. I don't even know why you're here. Back off." Natsu said threateningly.

Everyone believed Natsu. Lisanna was known to do these kinds of things.
"Back off skank!" Juvia yelled at Lisanna making her jump.
"Who are you to be calling a skank? I bet you've had sex with every guy here!" Lisanna yelled back. Juvia maintained confidence.
"You're the only skank here! Juvia knows you've been whoring with other guys and you pay them too!" Juvia snapped back at her. Lisanna's mouth dropped.

"Are you gunna keep catching flies or are you going to leave?" Juvia said. Lisanna stared at the group as she left, defeated and shamed walking to her friends. Juvia felt quite proud of herself as she hugged Gray's arm, almost cutting his circulation off.

"Thanks?" Natsu questioned. They saved him from being led away by Lisanna so it was more than a mere 'thanks' they deserved. Finally, Natsu couldn't hold it in anymore.
"You guys Lucy is-" Natsu said but didn't finish as the bell quickly cut him off, making it impossible to be heard by anyone.

Natsu decided to instead keep his mouth shut. Until...
"Natsu we're gunna go visit Lucy. You wanna come?" Gray asked. Natsu nodded as he texted his parents he would see Lucy, then, he'd return home. In Gray's car, he decided to spill the news.
"Guys...Lucy is..awake." He said, taking it all out. Gray stopped as he slowly turned to Natsu, his eyes wide open.

Gray didn't feel betrayal towards Natsu, just he'd felt he was keeping this news from him. He also asked himself many things like how did Natsu even go? Is he trying to make us feel better? None of this could top his main thought.
"She's awake."