Kiss Me

1 Hour Later

Lucy woke up yawning. She totally forgot she was blindfolded and slightly screamed until Natsu's voice calmed her down.
"Shhh it's okay baby I'm here. We're going to that surprise I have." He said as he linked their hands together. Lucy breathed in and out as Natsu found the nearest gas station and pulled over. He took the blindfold off.
"Ta daa!" He yelled. Lucy blinked confused and her mouth dropped once she saw the gas station. Natsu chuckled.
"I'm just kidding. But come on, see if you want something from the store." He said. Lucy awkwardly unbuckled her belt in the realization that she really believed Natsu took her to a gas station as their date.

Lucy grabbed Gatorade and Doritos, while Natsu grabbed a Redbull and payed for gas. He kept making fun of Lucy for thinking he took her to a gas station. They hit the road once again, Lucy blindfolded to hide the surprise.

"We're here Lucy!" He yelled cheerfully and took the blindfold off. She was nervous on what she'd see. Her mouth opened at the sight. It was a beautiful beach, the prettiest one she's ever seen. The sun was shining brightly over the clear blue water and the sand felt amazing under their toes as they stepped outside.
"I rented the best cabin and it has showers." Natsu said. Lucy was still mesmerized by the view itself. Kids running, others swimming, it was perfect. Natsu took Lucy's hand as they grabbed their suitcases and Natsu went to the office to grab his cabin's key. The cabin itself was wooden on the inside with a big interior. A single bed they would share had a beautiful bed frame and a painting of the bed in its glory was hung over it with silver shiny framing around it.

"This is perfect Natsu. Thank you." Lucy said as she carefully set her suitcase down.
"I'm gunna go change. Unless you want to change together." He said smirking. Lucy giggled...until she stopped.
"What am I going to wear?"
"I asked Levy and gave her money to buy you a bikini. I didn't know your size Lucy. I liked the one you have in your bag and you have an extra two pairs of clothing and pajamas and sunscreen." He said in one breath.
"This is amazing. I love it." She said smiling as she took out the bikini. It was a matching set of a white bra with a pink flower at the side. She smiled and nodded in approval.
"Come on. We'll change together." Natsu said and Lucy followed him into the restroom.

The couple changed and Natsu helped Lucy tie her bikini.
"Fuck. You look so damn beautiful Lucy." Natsu said. Lucy blushed and Natsu cupped her cheeks and gave it a tender small kiss. Natsu only wore shorts with no shirt. They stretched, preparing themselves for swimming. He was bit tired from driving though, but he would do this Lucy. His phone vibrated.
"Hello?"

"Natsu how are you? Have you made it to the surprise yet?"

"Yeah. Lucy's putting on sunscreen outside."

"That's great honey. You'd better take care of her Natsu. I don't want you trying to do anything to her just because she's already had sex."

"Mom please. I wouldn't want to do that. I brought her because she deserves a vacation, not for lust. I won't try anything. Promise."

"Thank you Natsu. Remember to update me when you've eaten."

"Yes mom."

"Well I just wanted to check in with you. Take care of Lucy and tell her I said hi!"

"I will mom."

"Ok honey bye!"

"Bye mom love you."

"Love you too Natsu."

And with that, he hung up the phone and went outside. It was fresh, a bit humid but that was nothing a good jump in the beach would fix
"Come on Lucy." Natsu said as he picked her up bridal style and walked towards the water.
"No Natsu!" Lucy screamed. He stepped in the water, it was ankle high and he slowly let Lucy's foot touch the water.
"It's cold." She said. Natsu smiled. Lucy splashed him and he splashed her back. They laughed together and Natsu slipped, landing on his butt in the water. Lucy laughed at him and he burst laughing into tears as well. Lucy dared herself and walked deeper into the water, which was now up to her chest. She sunk herself, adjusting to the water. Natsu followed behind her, slowly swimming as he grabbed her making her slightly shriek and he hugged her from behind. Lucy giggled until Natsu grabbed onto her tightly.
"Here we go! German Suplex coming!"
"Cut it out!" She screamed but it was too late. Natsu splashed her into the water and they splashed each other again.