Hope

As Natsu woke up in the morning, he yawned and stretched, putting his arm around Lucy. He smiled and began to kiss her neck softly.
"Mmm Natsu~" Lucy cooed back. Natsu's ears felt the amazing melody once again as he kept going, nibbling slightly on her collarbone. She giggled and pushed him off playfully.

Natsu never would have believed it.

Last night...

They had sex.

It took him a bit to even realize it but they were naked alright. He sighed and put an arm around her, holding her closer and he played with her hair.
"Natsuuu...it's 10:18..." Lucy groaned. It was a weekend, a perfect Saturday until the sky turned an ominous gray and it began to storm and rain.
"Geez what a way to spend a weekend." Natsu said as he got out of bed, fully prepared on the next moves he would notice at least from Lucy.

Lucy groaned and threw the pillow over herself as she tried to go back to sleep. Lighting began which didn't let her sleep.
"Lucy you wanna shower?" Natsu asked, hopeful she would try something by herself again. With him of course by her side.

Because he would never give up on her.

"Sure," Lucy said as she got out bed, rushing towards the bathroom. "We have to take a bubble bath!" She said as she grabbed the container. Their bath was huge, enough for the both of them to enjoy a cozy bath with decor around to set the mood.

Once the water and bubbles were set, Lucy climbed in and Natsu slightly dipped his foot, checking the temperature of the water. Lucy looked up at him.
"It's perfect." He said as he sat in the tub, his feet rubbing against hers.
"Natsu?"
"Yes princess?"
"Was I a burden on you?"

Natsu gave her a questioning look.
"No, of course not. I understand why you were depressed. But I wouldn't ever leave you. It didn't bother me I had to do things for you, but I did sometimes wish for those two weeks I would have my wife back. The cheerful excited wife. Even now I get sad myself when I think about the baby, but it was something that wasn't anyone's fault. Can you please understand that Lucy and stop blaming yourself?" He finished. Natsu bit his lip and Lucy brought his face on her chest.
"It's ok honey...I'm here." Lucy said as Natsu whimpered and sobbed on her breasts. She felt so bad she was causing this sadness to him.

"Natsu?"
"Yes Lucy?" Natsu wiped his cheeks.
"What if I get pregnant again?" Lucy asked nervously and held him. Natsu wasn't sure if he should smile or frown.
"I'm not sure, what would you think?" He decided to ask.
"I think I would be afraid. It's not like I don't want a baby. It's just what happened took me a while to get over. I'm still sad."
"I'll always be by your side Lucy." Natsu said as he picked her up and placed her on his lap, opening his legs and letting her rest between them. She shivered and rested her head on his chest.

"I feel like I'm going to get pregnant Natsu. I just know."
"We'll give it time princess." Natsu said as he put his arms around her, holding her.

1 Week Later

Lucy came out of the bathroom and Natsu felt like he was going to explode.
"Well?" He asked impatiently. He just really wanted to know.
"No. I'm not." Lucy said as she showed him the pregnancy test. Natsu grunted and smashed his lips onto hers, hoping she was willing to try again.
"Natsu...I...bedroom..." She managed to say. Natsu smirked and pinned her to the wall.

"What if I were to fuck you right here on the wall?" He said as began kissing his way down.

"Erza, you have to hurry!" Jellal called to his girlfriend.
"Geez Jellal! You're so impatient!" Erza yelled back. He sighed and plopped on the couch, waiting and not asking her again. He looked at a picture of them in a flowery frame and smiled. She looked so beautiful, her natural beauty always better than the day before.

"Gray-Sama!" Juvia called Gray. She looked for him everywhere in the store but couldn't find anything.
"Juvia wonders if Gray has gotten what he said." She whispered aloud. She was tackled by someone who kissed her neck.
"GRAY!" She called and kissed him. He awkwardly handed her the box and said he had to leave home to prepare.
"Juvia these are condoms," Gray began to explain. "It's so you won't get pregnant if we have sex you know?" He said.

"I don't understand. Gray-Sama doesn't want babies with Juvia?"

Gray held back his urge to roll his eyes.
"No. We're still in college. You getting pregnant in the middle of our semester could affect something." He said. Juvia nodded and Gray left, leaving her with the box of condoms which she pondered on.

She still bought them anyways.

"Gajeel wake up! You've been asleep for like the whole day!" Levy called as her boyfriend groaned and woke up, bringing her close to his half naked body. She sighed and hugged him back, his heartbeat was felt as she went closer to him.

"So, for tonight, I'd thought I'd have desert first." Levy said. Gajeel was confused but moaned as Levy brought her hands down and squeezed his crotch. She rested between his legs and began to unzip the zipper and got straight to her work.

Natsu panted, rolling off of Lucy as she too was sweaty and tired. They had 4 rounds total and they were both exhausted. Natsu couldn't even move at this point. Lucy's body was aching in every amazing way possible and cum was everywhere. They smiled at each other and kissed furiously.

"Th-that was..."
"Fucking...amazing.." Natsu finished for her. She nodded in agreement with her husband as they both fought to catch their breaths. He looked at her flat stomach, looking at his cum that he had shot out. Her eyes were closed and before he knew it, she used her last bit of strength to cuddle next to him and he used his last bit of strength to adjust himself with his leg and arm over her.
"Goodnight Natsu."
"Goodnight Lucy."