Surprise! (Part 2)

Sting walked through the crowd and Chelia began to cry. Grandine held her and Wendy close and Igneel stood in front of them. Natsu's eyes shot anger. Lucy was afraid.

"Give me--YOU GOT HER PREGNANT YOU FUCK?" He yelled. Gray and Jellal was behind him, ready to protect Natsu.
"This is my wife, this is going to be my family, stop your damn yelling. You won't yell or curse when I'm around. Especially not around our baby you hear me?" Natsu said. He wasn't scared anymore. He was ready to give his life for Lucy and the baby which still didn't have a name.

"That's my fucking girl. Give her back asshole!" Sting yelled. Natsu stayed still, Lucy was behind him, shivering. If this couldn't get any worse, Lisanna then entered. Erza shot her the dirtiest glare Lucy had ever seen from her and Juvia's eyes held hatred.

"Sting...please..." Lisanna began to beg. Sting turned and slapped her, which was the breaking point for Natsu.
"DON'T YOU EVER HIT AGAIN!" He yelled and tackled Sting, Lucy screamed as he pulled out a knife. Natsu was able to pin his hand down and Gray and Jellal helped. Gajeel came over and only did one thing for revenge.

"This is for making my girlfriend worry about her friend you fuck." He said as he lifted his foot and stomped on his crotch. Natsu, Gray, and Jellal winced and cringed, holding their own and every other guy did the same. Sting screamed and Lisanna was still on the floor. She grabbed broken glass and Erza tackled her on the floor.

Everything was a disaster.

"STOP!" A voice yelled.

Gildarts came with a group of police and Natsu back away with Jellal, Gray, and Gajeel.
"I'M GETTING MY GIRL BACK!" Sting yelled. He ran towards Lucy and despite her efforts, he picked her up and ran. Natsu screamed and ran, following the sounds of screams.
"STING YOU BASTARD!" Natsu yelled. Gildarts wasn't far behind him.
"HE HAS A KNIFE!" Natsu screamed to Gildarts. Police dogs began to fill the area and they chased him into the forest.

"Sting...please put me down..." Lucy said. Sting grunted and Lucy saw a shed.
"This is where we will raise the baby Lucy. I will keep the baby. We will raise it as ours. And I've missed the way we have sex Lucy." Sting said as he nuzzled her neck, kissing it.
"No...stop Sting." Lucy managed to say. He placed the knife on the counter, putting his full attention on Lucy.

She wasn't sure what would happen.

Sting tied her to the bed frame, using rope.

Nothing could prepare Lucy for what was about to happen, not in this situation.

She felt a huge pain in her stomach. An indescribable pain that she knew from talking to people.

She was going into labor.

She screamed for help and Natsu could hear it. He ran faster from where he heard the shrieks.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" She yelled and gripped her stomach. Her breathing was heavier and she heard a crash, yelling, and Natsu.

"NATSU!" She screamed. He heard her and ran. His body going on its own and quickly untied the rope. He kissed her, holding her close as they left. Sting was being taken away by the police and Lucy cried as Natsu kissed her again.

He felt something...wet...drip down. He broke the kiss and his eyes widened. Lucy screamed and held her stomach. Natsu picked her up, the pain too much for her.
"Natsu my water broke!" She said. Natsu ran as fast as he could and caught up with Gray, who saw Lucy's pained face and helped guide them to the car. Gray started the car with Lucy and Natsu in the back.

"Drive faster Gray!" Natsu yelled and Lucy cried in pain.
"It's gunna be ok princess...it's gunna be ok...it's gunna be ok.." He repeated in her ear. She began to cry, making Natsu worry.
"Is this hurting?" He asked. She screamed and Gray drive faster, finding the hospital.

The two boys quickly jumped out with Lucy being carried by Natsu. The pain was too much and Lucy felt like she would pass out. Gray called everyone else and let them know Lucy was alright, that they were in the hospital and Lucy was giving birth.

A nurse quickly saw them and sat Lucy on a wheelchair and took them to the delivery room. Natsu entered, leaving Gray to keep an eye out for the girls that would be in with Lucy.

Lucy cried in agony as a nurse came in. She had gloves and a stern look. Natsu held Lucy's hand tightly as a nurse got to work.
"Alright honey, we'll push for 3 seconds and rest for 3 seconds. Can you do that for me?" She asked. Lucy nodded, sweating and Natsu wiped it off with his arm.

"3...2...1 push!" The nurse yelled and Lucy pushed with everything she had. She screamed and rested for 3 seconds, before repeating the process.
"Where's Lucy?!" Erza asked. Gray explained everything to Juvia, Erza, Levy, Jellal, and Gajeel.
"What happened to Sting and Lisanna?" Gray asked.
"Sting is in prison again, he won't get out for years now. Enough to make him rot." Jellal answered.
"What about Lisanna?" Gray asked.
"She's-"
"I-I'm r-right here..." She said nervously and stepped forward. She got a dirty look from Gray.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Gray asked annoyed.
"Said she wants to make amends with Lucy and Natsu." Jellal said. Gray wasn't sure if he could even trust her.
"And why would we let her do that?" Gray said. Lisanna looked down.
"Because--because I'm sorry. I didn't know how far this would go...it's true though. Sting promised me sex if I did what he wanted me to do and I hired those men to kill Lucy. But that was from pure jealousy. I realize now that it doesn't get me anywhere and my months in prison made me realize that." She said as she nervously bit her lip.
"You'll have to talk to Lucy about that. And Natsu. Lucy is the most forgiving person I know. Natsu still probably hates you and won't like the fact you're doing this after his baby is born. He'll give more attention to the baby honestly." Gray said. He knew that the only thing that Natsu would care about right now was Lucy and the baby and he couldn't bother to deal with anything else unless it was serious.

"NATSU!" Lucy screamed and squeezed his hand tighter. Natsu nervously checked.
"I can see the head! You're doing great! Keep pushing she's almost out!" The nurse said as she excitedly waited. Lucy pushed with everything and suddenly felt something come out. Natsu turned his head to the nurse's direction.

The sound of a crying baby filled the room, and everyone went quiet.