Graduation

After much hard work, almost two years already, it was time for graduation and everyone was excited. It seemed everyone's lives had taken a turn for the better and Lucy sat proudly in her gown next to Natsu, who was also eager to show his parents. It was a close call with Gajeel, if he hadn't done his assignments when he did, he wouldn't have had the chance.

Everyone's stomach was filled with butterflies as Makarov called out their names.

"Natsu Dragneel." He called out. Everyone's names in order came to be called out soon after.
"Jellal Fernandez--Gray Fullbuster--Lucy Heartfilia--Juvia Locksar--Levy Mcgarden--Gajeel Redfox--Erza Scarlet."

They all stood together happy, displaying their award proudly. The guys cheered on as Natsu would have a party for the 8 of them. It was the best moment of their lives now until Natsu came home with Lucy and his parents with Wendy and a sleeping Chelia in Igneel's arms

"I'm so proud of you Natsu!" Grandine cried out.
"Cue your mother's waterworks." Igneel said sarcastically.
"Shut up you!" She said as she hugged Natsu. She turned to Lucy and smiled. She hugged her as hard as she did to Natsu and slightly cried.
"I'm so proud of you. You're a warrior Lucy Heartfilia." She said as she tucked some of her hair out of her face behind her ear.
"I'm so proud of you babe!" Natsu yelled and kissed Lucy on the cheek. Wendy giggled and turned her attention to Chelia instead.
"Natsu when are your friends coming over?" Grandine asked.
"In 1 hour." Natsu said as he was making his way upstairs, ready to change into something else. Lucy also focused her attention on Chelia, the cute addition to the Dragneel family. Natsu was probably more excited than Igneel. Lucy remembered going with Grandine into the delivery room with Igneel and Natsu. Wendy stayed with a babysitter that was paid a little extra cause of short notice.

Either way, Chelia was a healthy baby girl who also had pink hair like Natsu's. She had somewhat of Grandine's face and she looked like Wendy as well. Lucy sat next to her crib, eyeing the sleepy baby as she let out a small yawn. She smiled at walked to Natsu's room and knocked on the door.
"Natsu!" She called out.
"What's up?"
"Are you almost done? You've been in there for 10 minutes!"
"Hold up Lucy...I can't find my tie!"
"What do you even need a tie for?!"
"I need to look classy!" He called back. Lucy sighed and smiled.

"Lucy you look really pretty!" Wendy said as she saw Lucy. Lucy blushed at her compliment.
"You're even more beautiful Wendy." Lucy said softly as she tucked Wendy's hair behind her ear, a gesture of affection towards the child. Wendy smiled and hugged Lucy, her face smashed in between her breasts and Lucy stroked her hair. She didn't realize Natsu had opened the door until he broke the moment by chuckling.

"You fit in this family like a piece of a puzzle don't you?" He said and Lucy stood up and greeted him with a kiss.
"The guys are coming in 40 minutes." Natsu said as he adjusted his tie. He was well complete in a black suit and tie. He would've worn regular clothing if his mother didn't speak up and say how handsome he would be in a suit instead. Lucy was in a red dress that matched Natsu's tie. It flowed when she walked and it stopped at her knees. She wore flats and her hair was in a somewhat messy bun. They went to the living room to wait for their guests.

"Hurry up Levy!" Gajeel yelled to his girlfriend, who was fitting on her dress...or so he thought.
"Wait a little longer. Say, can you help me tie the back?" She asked him. He raised a brow and went to the room, only to find his girlfriend laying on the bed, wearing nothing but matching bra and panties and a smirk on her face. She tugged her lip.
"Maybe we can stay here, you know, and play?" She said as she traced circles on the sheets. Gajeel's eyes opened, almost popping out his sockets.
"But we can't just have sex!? This age-"
"Who said sex was the only way we could play?" Levy said as she stood up and undid his tie. He turned red as she pulled him closer and kissed him furiously.

"So Levy and Gajeel can't make it?" Lucy asked as she set the plates down carefully. Erza snorted.
"Levy wanted to do something special for Gajeel." Erza said as she chuckled. Juvia looked surprised.
"Levy is going to have sex?" She asked as she clenched Gray's hand tighter.
"No no. Not sex but you know..." Erza said. Everyone got the hint except Natsu, who blinked. Lucy wasn't sure if she should tell him...

"Well, let's party!" Cheered Natsu as he pulled out a few boxes of beer. He then pulled out pineapple juice and tequila.
"Sorry...not the guy that drinks though." He said nervously chuckling and grabbed shot glasses.
"We won't pressure you." Said Gray as he quickly served himself pineapple juice and tequila.
"Natsu do you mind?" Lucy said as she grabbed a shot glass. Natsu seemed to think for bit, but made his mind.
"Don't let me stop you princess." He said as he served her tequila and the juice. They all cheered and downed it in one go.

2 Hours Later...

"You guys...I *hiccup*...went for a *hiccup* paper *hiccup* and came...back *hiccup* with...a pencil." Juvia said. Natsu raised a brow at her comment and held Lucy as he sobbed on lap.
"I...*hiccup* love....*hiccup* you Natsu...*hiccup*." She managed to say as Natsu ran her fingers through her hair and watched as Jellal gave Erza a lap dance and Juvia was hugging Gray. They went for another round of shots and laughed at everything. Natsu stretched and Lucy's head turned. She was right in front of his crotch. Erza giggled making Lucy giggled and Natsu sighed.

"Luuuucyyy *hiccup* have you sucked....*hiccup* Natsu's *hiccup* dick?" She asked. Lucy groaned and giggled. Natsu decided not to say anything as he continued to play with her hair.
"Gray-Sama, *hiccup*...I want to *hiccup* have...sex *hiccup* when we get...*hiccup* married," Juvia said as she shoved her face in Gray's chest. He kissed her head and grabbed her breast swiftly. Gray mumbled out something to Juvia which caught her attention and she buried her face in his neck.

"Well...*hiccup* I think it's time we *hiccup* go home now." Jellal said. Everyone agreed and stood up. Natsu raised a brow.
"Well you aren't driving home. I'll take you guys. You'll fit in the car."
"I'll *hiccup* ride *hiccup* shot*hiccup*gun." Gray said as he stumbled to walk to the car. Erza and Juvia held hands for balance and Jellal tried his best to hold them up. They made it to the car, getting in safely and Natsu drove them all home. They made it home, walking wobbly and giggled. Natsu went home and noticed in the rear view mirror.

"A condom?" He asked himself as he pulled in the driveway. It wasn't open so it was perfectly sealed. He tucked it in his back pocket...for future scenarios...
"Natsuuu. You *hiccup* made it *hiccup* hooome." She said and childishly nuzzled her face in his chest. Natsu saw a note from his parents that read:

We didn't want to bug you much, so we left to my friend's house. You guys were too loud and Wendy or Chelia couldn't sleep. I didn't want to ruin your celebration. We will sleep over there so you and your friends can stay up. Don't play the music too loud though. And be responsible. Take your friends home and you'll take their cars to them tomorrow. I'm very proud of you and Lucy for getting so far. Thank you for promising me not to drink.

I love you Natsu
-From Mom and Dad.

Natsu smiled and left to note. Lucy clawed at his back and nuzzled her face in his neck. He turned to be greeted by her shoving her face in his chest affectionately and purred as he stroked her hair. He sighed as he picked her up bridal style and she fell asleep as soon as he held her and placed her softly on his bed. He knew the morning would make her sick and get the alcohol out of her system so he kept her close.

Nothing in his life could be better. He has a loving girlfriend, a future with her. He smiled and kissed her goodnight and whispered what he loved about her for one hour and went to sleep.