Epilogue - Part 3| Yes!

They woke up, tired from the night before. Natsu stretched and wrapped an arm around Lucy. They stayed up having sex until 4 am. The party ended at midnight, and everyone left happy and congratulated Natsu and Lucy.

Lucy shifted in her sleep and Natsu kissed her forehead, covering her body with the blankets as he stood up and checked the time.

10:51 am.

He sighed and walked to the bathroom, doing his business and brushed his teeth. He yawned, tired from last night and crawled back into the soft bed. It had stains of their cum making Natsu freak out slightly.

Lucy moved and Natsu sighed, laying back down and Lucy woke up, slightly groggy and rubbed her eyes.
"Luucyy." Natsu said as he let his head rest on her chest, using her breasts as pillows.
"Geez Natsu...they're like sore..." She said as she pushing him off. Natsu mentally smirked.
"Ugh. Everything hurts..." Lucy said as she rubbed her eyes. Natsu nuzzled his face in her neck. They stretched and Lucy got up, until her legs came crashing down upon her. And Natsu quickly caught her. She rubbed her sore vagina and sat down.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Yeah just...just I haven't been...obviously having sex and you're...really big." Lucy said as her faced turned red and Natsu smiled.
"We have like 5 hours here and then we leave. That cool?" He asked. Lucy nodded and Natsu began packing her things.
"Natsu why are you doing that naked?" She asked. Natsu smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Why wouldn't I?"

8 Hours Later

"Home. Sweet. Home." Natsu breathed out and Lucy opened the door. Everyone greeted him with hugs and Grandine smiled.
"I bet your night together was well spent." She said. Igneel face palmed and Wendy's words made everyone freeze.

"What did you guys do? When is Lucy having the baby? How do you even make babies?" She asked. Grandine shushed her and awkwardly chuckled.

"Well. Natsu I got you a house so you and your wife can live together." Igneel said. This'll be Wendy's house." Igneel added as he smiled.
"Really?" Natsu asked as he crossed his arms.

"Your stuff is in the Uhaul." Igneel pointed outside. Grandine punched his arm.
"You make it sound like you're trying to get rid of the boy." She scolded him.
"Sorry..." He said.

After a few days, they moved into their new home. It had 5 rooms total and the master bedroom was bigger. Igneel leaned into Natsu's ear.
"Made sure the bed didn't squeak or anything. You know...so you won't wake anyone up whenever you guys are horny."

Natsu was so red.

"DAD." He whisper-shouted as Lucy came back in with a few extra boxes.
"Did I miss something? She asked confused. Igneel chuckled and helped Lucy with the box.

Igneel left after a few hours to go home.

The house itself had a slightly bigger kitchen and the living room had a huge flat screen tv and game consoles of the most branded model with hundreds of games. The backyard was extra big for Natsu and Lucy's future kids. They took the idea of having 1 room as a play area for their children that they would have carpet and toys on. Their house was two stories and they lived next to the beach they met at.

Lucy smiled at the view from the second floor on their bedroom since their mirror was huge and it displayed the beach.

"Maybe we can I don't know...get to see how it is on this bed?" Natsu said as he hugged her from behind and his fingers went inside her skirt and panties making her moan and he rubbed her clit.

10 Minutes Later

"This was such a bad idea..." Natsu regretted as Lucy made sure the handcuffs were on tight enough. She put on a blindfold and stripped his pants and boxers, leaving a naked Natsu within in her reach. She smirked at her plan.

3 Hours Later

"I'll...never...challenge you again..." Natsu said panting and sweating. Lucy laughed and her chest rose up and then down. They were exhausted and barley had the strength to turn off the light and went to sleep.

1 Month Later

Natsu groaned as he heard Lucy throwing up for the third time and went to the restroom. He kneeled next to her sleepily and patted her back. She felt quite embarrassed she was throwing up in front of him but let it out.

"Lucy that's the third morning in a row. You probably have the stomach flu or something..." Natsu said as he wiped her mouth with some toilet paper and sighed.

Lucy finally finished and she pulled out a box.

"What's this?" He asked.
"Open it dummy."
"This won't kill me will it?"
"Of course not."

He opened it. And only found a box within a box.

"Ha ha very funny." He said.
"Open that one."

He did as he was told but only found another box.
"You're doing great Natsu!" Lucy cheered on. Natsu opened another box.

Then another.
And another.
And another.
And. Another.
Until...

"This is...this is a...pregnancy test?" Natsu asked, his hopes reaching the limit. Lucy smiled as tear fell down her cheek and Natsu also began to let out joyful tears as he hugged Lucy.

"I'm expecting our baby Natsu."
"You're...you're not lying? Please tell me you're not lying!" He said. Lucy smiled and Natsu rubbed her flat stomach and jumped up.

"MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE IS PREGNANT!"