Killers Unmasked

2 Months Later

"Say it. Say what you did to me again. You're the fucking reason why Lucy was almost killed wasn't it, Lisanna?" Erza said as she shoved Lisanna. Lisanna spit in her face but it didn't faze Erza.
"I said it bitch. I'm no pussy. I said I'm the damn reason why Lucy's parents are dead. I hired those fuckers to kill them so me and Sting could I live together."
"Bitch!" Erza yelled and began to strike Lisanna. Lisanna smirked and grabbed the pipe, hitting Erza on the head with it. She screamed and punched Lisanna's breast, making Lisanna slap Erza as she latched onto her red silky hair.

"THAT IS ENOUGH ERZA PLEASE STOP!!" Jellal yelled as he ran towards his girlfriend, pulling her from Lisanna. Lisanna kicked Jellal's groin area, making him curse and clench it, wincing in the throbbing pain in his stomach and his area.
"Crazy BITCH!" Erza yelled as she tackled Lisanna, making them both land hard.
"You guys stop!" Juvia yelled. Gray held her back as they watched Erza and Lisanna.
"Juvia stay with Jellal when I grab him." Gray said.
"Ok." Juvia replied as she nodded. Gray quickly dragged Jellal to Juvia. He was still wincing at the pain which made Gray slightly cringe.

Both girls fought until they almost passed out. They weren't willing to give up so easily. Finally, Juvia intervened.
"Stupid FUCKING BITCH!" She yelled as she punched Lisanna who was off guard. It was two against one and tension rose in the air. They took turns hitting Lisanna, who tried to fight back but couldn't.

"Please stop!" Lisanna yelled. Juvia saw fear in her eyes and nudged Erza. Erza had a fiery glare in her eyes that couldn't be stopped. Lisanna began to cry and Erza seemed to get the hint.
"I--I didn't do it by will. Sting made me. He wanted me to do it so he would seem innocent and so he wouldn't have the blood of the Heartfilia's on his hands! He said if I hired them, he'd have sex with me!" Lisanna cried out.
"That's absolutely disgusting Lisanna! Both of you have their blood on your hands either way! You're a murderer!" Juvia spoke up. Lisanna shook her head.

"No! No! He would've killed me! He only used Lucy for her body and when she put him in prison, he told me to have someone assassinate and kill her. I don't even know her that much except my affair with Sting...PLEASE I'M SORRY!" She wailed hysterically out and put her hands on her ears.
"Call the police Juvia." Erza demanded. She nodded and placed the phone number in.

"Ms. Scarlet, physical violence is not the answer. This can get you in much trouble. It seems this could've affected your record if it wasn't for your change of heart." The officer said.
"I didn't have a change of heart Gildarts. She pissed me off."
"Well something in your heart didn't continue did it?"
"If you bring that bitch over I could prove you wrong." Erza said.
"Language Ms. Scarlet." Gildarts warned.
"Look whatever happened it's her fault either way that Lucy's parents are dead." Erza said, trying her best to stay calm.
"I understand but you should know-"
"Violence isn't the answer. I know. It just pissed me off. It's her fault Gildarts. Hers and Sting's." Erza said.
"Well. It seemed Sting had the affect on her and used sex is that not true?" He asked. Erza looked down.

"What's gunna happen?" She asked.
"Well, Lisanna will be put on trial and there's a chance she committed first degree murder in my book. She'll get 10 years of prison at the very least." Gildarts said looking at his notebook.
"Can I leave now?" Erza asked.
"Yes. But consider this your only warning against violence. You could've gotten a month in prison for what you did but seeing as this is your only mistake, and it seemed for self defense, you'll be ok. Just don't do anything like that again."
"Fine."

"What did he say baby?" Jellal asked as he hugged Erza tightly.
"I'm off the hook. Where's Gray and Juvia?"
"They went home. And I'm glad you're not getting in big trouble for this." He said.
"Come on Erza, let's go home." Jellal said. Erza grabbed his hand and they both agreed, leaving the police station.

"Natsu where's my--kitten..." She softly whispered until she saw Nalu and Happy resting on Natsu's chest. She quickly took a picture, smiling. The door opened and Grandine laughed.
"He never surprises me." She said chuckling. Wendy was now 5, her birthday three weeks ago and she was as curious as ever. She laughed when she saw her brother in such a state.
"All right come on let's get out. Lucy your room is cleaned now. You can go back." Grandine said. Lucy grabbed Nalu and slowly closed the door.

"Natsu is my savior. He's been with me through so much. He didn't care I'm not a virgin anymore either...why can't more guys like him exist? Now Grandine is pregnant with Chelia. Nothing surprises me anymore from this family." She said to herself. She stretched until her phone vibrated. It was from Erza.

Erza: Lucy, we found that bastard that is responsible for your parents' death and almost yours.

Lucy: what?? I thought Sting was the only one who was responsible

Erza: look, he forced Lisanna to hire assassins to kill your parents. And when Sting went to prison, he told Lisanna to have someone kill you. Lisanna is in jail now do you don't have anything to worry about

Lucy: but Erza...

Erza: it's ok Lucy. Everything is ok now. No one is ever going to hurt you now. You have Natsu.

Lucy: I do have him.

Lucy sighed as she turned off her phone. She was relived, but scared as well. She didn't know what to think anymore. She almost died if I wasn't for Natsu. She owed him everything.