🔹Jetra🔹

Part 1

>> Spoilers if you haven't already played ep.5. But I think you have <<
Also I didn't edit it. So sorry if there's any mistakes. Enjoy!

Jesse's POV
After coming back from the temple, we were able to go back to the village and relax. After having that encounter with Aiden, we can't have our guard down.

"Well no matter what Aiden thinks, there's one thing I know." Petra said.
"What's that?" I asked.

Her voice is just so soothing...er..I mean nevermind.

"They think we're awesome." She says as she takes off her helmet. In front of us are two villagers.
"They're back! They're back!" The guy said.
"Run! Tell everyone that our heroes have returned." The woman said.
._.

While the guy runs off, the woman steps in front of me.

"You are amazing Jesse! You are my favorite Order member." She said grabbing my hand.
"Heh. Uh. Thanks, I guess." I say trying to be polite.

Petra comes in between. As she does that, she removes my hand from the woman's hold. Just that touch from Petra, gave me a tingling in my stomach.

Wait. What is this feeling? I...feel weird.

I saw she had a light pink color on her cheeks.
"Yes we are all happy to be here. Ahem. Do you have anything better to-"  Before she could finish her sentence a very large crowd of people surround us immediately. 

We walk in between the crowd. Then the same lady steps in front of me.
"Welcome ba~ck." She puts her hand to high-five. So I high-five her hand back.
😕 We keep walking.

"See that? Jesse HIGH-FIVED me. ME!...It actually hurt a little bit. Wow." Then she fainted.

That was awkward.

>>Timeskip to random<<

Petra's POV
We actually had a little house of our own in the village. It was a good size inside. Afternoon came and the sun was setting. A few minutes later Ivor called for Jesse to meet him at the treasure room.
"I'll be back. Ivor wants to talk." As he was heading towards the door.
"Shouldn't we all come?" Olivia suggested.

"Yea. We're all a team." I said standing up from the couch.
"Uh. I don't know. Ivor called me." Jesse said doubtfully.
"C'mon Jesse. After all.." He moves closer to Jesse to whisper to him. "..we can meet the ladies." >>no Axel!<<

"Uhh.." Jesse said weirded out.
"We heard that Axel." Olivia said crossing her arms. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Let's just go." I took the doorknob from Jesse's hand. I felt the warmth of his hand. I felt him looking at me. I didn't want to look at his emerald eyes. I blushed a little and felt butterflies.

What is this feeling? Seriously I'm getting warm from my cheeks. No. It can't be...WHY am I feeling this? >.<

It felt like it lasted forever but we were all finally outside headed towards the treasure room.

"What do you think Ivor wants?" Olivia asked Jesse.
"I don't know. He just told me to meet him in the treasure room."
"Did he sound serious?" Axel asked.
"From the way he talked to me. No. He sounded weirded out." Jesse said.

>>Treasure Room<<

Jesse's POV
Once we got to the treasure room, Ivor was there talking to a girl. She looked cheerful.
"Ah. Jesse...and Petra, Olivia, Axel." He said something to the girl then came to talk to us. The girl walked around looking at the treasures.

"Good thing you all came. If Jesse came alone I would've told him to get the rest of you guys." He looked back at the girl.

"What's wrong?" Petra asked. I looked at her but when we made eye contact we both turned at the same time.

I think Olivia saw that because she smirked. I smile nervously at her.

"It seems that someone...wants to..." He fiddled with his fingers.
"Spit it out Ivor." Axel said.

Ivor exhales. "That's Kaylee. She...Why don't you talk to her instead?"

We follow Ivor up the steps. Kaylee comes towards us. "Kaylee this is Axel, Olivia, Petra, and-"

Kaylee cuts him off.
"Jesse. Yes I think we met before." She says hopefully and steps in front of me.

"Uhh..."Jesse tries to remember. Kaylee frowns for a split second but tries to keep her smile.

"Oh yea. You were that girl at the café." Jesse smiles.

Petra stands next to me.
"Also the girl who offered to fill Jesse's cup even though he rejected you." Petra smiles.
"Why would you care? I offered to fill his cup. Not yours. You have legs. Why don't you just walk yourself?" Kaylee shot back.
"You little-" Petra was cut off by Olivia.
"Petra! Let's not say anything we'll regret later. Heh."

Thank you Olivia.

"Why don't we just forget about that. The past is in the past...So Kaylee, what would you like to talk to us about?"
Olivia said her name without emotion and disgust I almost laughed. I guess Axel and Petra had the same reaction.

Kaylee frowned but straitened herself.
"I came here in hope to find you Jesse."

"Me?" I asked. I have a bad feeling about this.
"Yes...and well the rest." She looked over at my friends.

She inhaled.

"I want to join the Order Of The Stone. I won't take no for an answer. Please."

       》》》》》》》《《《《《《
Darn it! No. She wants to join the order. What do you guys think. Should we let her in the team? What should Jesse say? What will Petra think?

Next part will come out soon! Thank you for reading!