▫️OC × M. Jesse▫️

☆☆☆☆☆

An OC and a character! That's possible too.

Jesse's POV

I was eating with my sister Jess at a nearby café. She was devouring her ice cream sundae.
I, however, was just drinking a hot chocolate. It was cold today. I guess Jess doesn't care.

"Calm down. You might get sick." I warned Jess.
"Just let me be. You're lucky I at least came and accompanied you to that meeting." She pointed her spoon at me.

"Well, the ambassador was there. Plus the people in charge. We had to be there specifically. We're basically the leaders." I pointed out.

"I guess you're right." She ate the last spoonful of ice cream left.

...
She set the bowl down.
Then smirked at me.
"What?" I asked suspiciously.
"Oh nothing~" She leaned back. "Did ya see that girl at the meeting?"

I immediately glared at her. "The ambassador?"
"Yea. The pretty one with brown hair and purple tips," Jess sighed. "You were pretty clumsy at the meeting. Everytime she passed you the papers, you would briefly stare at her."

"I- that doesn't mean anything!" I quickly objected. "I'm always clumsy." I mumbled.

"Jesse! You're never clumsy. On the contrary, you're always alert."
"Yea right."

Jess sighed. "I see you uh...retrieved her pen. It's actually really nice. She might want it back."

I remembered, and took it out. It was enclosed in glass and at the top was the shape of a star. The inside was covered in some kind of sparkly dust. It looked fragile.

"Yea." I sighed.

Jess stood up and grabbed her bowl with the spoon inside. "I'll be back. I'm taking this back."

"Alright!" I called out as she disappeared inside.

As I inspected the pen, I saw a familiar figure pass by my peripheral vision.
The blue jeans, black and purple hoodie, and black boots.
The same sparkling green and blue
eye-s.

I knew this was my only chance. So I prepared myself and hoped not to mess up.

I quickly walked over to her. She noticed and stopped.

I held out the pen in front of her. "Y-you forgot this a-at the meeting."

Her eyes widened. Then she smiled warmly and her eyes softened.
She accepted the pen. "Thank you Jesse! I- thought it was lost for good."

"I knew you wanted it back- well my sister knew, but you're welcome." I smiled.

She laughed slightly. Then her head looked towards her stomach. "Heh heh. Sorry, I'm just hungry. I haven't eaten."

This is my chance!

"How about I treat you to lunch?" I offered.
She gasped. "Really? I mean, I don't want to be a bother." She blushed a little.

"It's no problem at all. It's my pleasure."
"Well. Okay then! Thank you."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Jess had made smooching faces at me. So I shooed her away even though she wouldn't budge. But then she finally left and told me, "Good luck bro!"

She can be a handful sometimes.

Bulla and I were eating at the same café me and Jess were at.
We talked and said a little about ourselves.
I comforted her after she told me a brief part of her childhood and life story.
She accepted my condolences and smiled.

"I just...feel it really easy to talk to you Jesse." She sniffed.

"Heh. Thanks. Just know that if there's anything," Bulla looked at me. Her eyes sparkling at me. "Anything at all...I'm always here to help."

I placed my hand on her hand, hoping it would work.
She chuckled and wiped the tiny tears that had sneaked out.
She didn't pull away.

"Thank you. Jesse."
I smiled.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I took Bulla to the main gate to say our farewells.
She had come from another part of the world to come participate in our activities.

She looked down. She looked sad.

I placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me.
"It's going to be okay."
"It's hope you're right." She responded.

Then all of a sudden she hugs me tightly. My immediate reaction was to hug back.

We pulled apart. "Thank you Jesse." She smiled. Then she got on her horse and rode off. Her hair flowed in the wind.

"Yea." I whispered.

☆☆☆☆

Yay! A successful OC × Character.
Thank you SaiyanBulla !

Also. Thanks for reading!