🔹Jetra🔹

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Jesse! I-I mean sir!" Radar comes to a sudden stop after rushing all the way to find Jesse.

"Jesse is fine. What's wrong?" He asks trying to calm him down from his large gasps of air.

"The village people are insecure and angry because they keep finding out that their stuff gets stolen and their houses and shops get trashed! I don't know if we should set up an army to track down these criminals, but oh when I get my hands on them I'll-"

"Radar!" Jesse shouts causing Radar to stop pacing and apologize.

"First, I'll just question the citizens and find out more about this criminal. We can't jump to conclusions right away," Jesse places a hand on his shoulder.

Radar looks up at Jesse with hope in his eyes and says, "As expected from the hero of Beacontown!"

Jesse chuckles nervously and walks out of the treasure room to find Petra outside and leaning against a pillar.

"What are you-?" Jesse starts.
"We'll find that criminal and bring him to justice. I'll be with you," she grins.
"Alright Petra. Just don't get in my way," he teases knowing she'll get angry.

"Why you little-" she follows him and punches him playfully.
"Ow. Even though you playfully hit me, it still hurts ya know," he rubs his shoulder.
"Hm. You're probably too weak," Petra smirks.
"Ha. Ha. Ha. That's hilarious," Jesse says sarcastically.

~~~~~~~

"So...what happened here?" Jesse asks the shopkeeper who was tapping his foot angrily on the floor.

They were all surrounded by ripped boxes, dripping water, and overturned tables and chairs.

"Looks like some idiot just ran in here and did this all deliberately," Petra mumbles only loud enough for Jesse to hear.

"Some idiot just ran in here and did this all deliberately!" The shopkeeper threw his hands in the air.

Petra and Jesse chuckle nervously.
"So did you happen to see how they look like?" Jesse asks.

"Actually yes. They had long raven black hair and that's it," the shopkeeper said.

"Well that's helpful. Thank you for your cooperation and don't worry. We'll catch this criminal in no time!" Jesse says.

They both exit the scene and look at the notes. Petra notices something right away.

"You write really neat just like your sister," she nods her head.
"Thanks. Well so far we know they have long black hair so we can't know for sure if we should be looking for a male or female specifically," Jesse hints.

"Right. Well let's get to our next victim. The sooner we find this criminal, the sooner I get to punch them," Petra grins.

~~~~
"Red hair and black combat boots."
"Hmm...overalls was all I saw."
"Red shirt and brown boots."
"Striped bandana."

Jesse and Petra stare at the notes and laugh.
"I'm sure it's not you Petra...or is it?" Jesse scoots away.

Petra scoots closer. "Nope not me. Let me see!"
After going over the notes, they decided to call it a day and just as they stood up from a bench, they hear a scream.

"Our criminal!" Petra runs ahead with Jesse behind her.
They follow the scream into a dark alley and scratch their heads.
Nothing here. Must've been some kids playing or something.

Suddenly, behind them appears a figure in all black except their head.

Petra and Jesse freeze and stare at the person.
"Looks like you two are the heroes of this town, right?" She says.

"Petra! It's you!" Jesse steps back.
"I can see that," She says angrily.

The girl sprints towards Petra and violently shoves her against the wall.

"Petra!" Jesse tries to help her but is stopped by the other one.
The girl grabs him from the collar and kisses him passionately.

Petra recovers from the impact and looks up just in time to see Jesse being kissed.
Jesse's eyes go wide as he shoves her back.
He spits out and cleans his mouth.

Petra smirks and sneaks up behind the girl.
She thrusts her sword into her back and says quietly, "Nobody kisses Jesse but me."

The girl screams in pain and another girl appears in the ally.
Raven black hair, red shirt, and brown boots. That's the other ally.

Petra goes to Jesse's side and smacks him on the shoulder.
"Why'd you kiss her, huh?"
"I didn't!" He puts his arms up in surrender.

"You two made a huge mistake," the other girl says.
She revealed herself to them.

She and Jesse stare into each other's eyes shocked.
"You look like my brother/sister!"

Petra also sees this but doesn't hesitate to go and slice her stomach.

"Petra! We can't kill them! What will the others think?" Jesse exclaims.

"We'll just say that they died trying to escape."
Jesse stares at Petra, but then finally agrees.

🌟🌟🌟🌟