▪️Caden▪️

Requested by Cassie_Rose_Fangirl

Cassie Rose × Aiden

☆☆☆☆☆
Maya and Gill were sitting lazily on the couch just watching T.V.
As Aiden came in the room, their stare was on a box in his hands. He just glared at them when they moved their eyes toward his face.

"You two know what we have to do today." He said through his teeth.
Maya and Gill just shook their heads.

Aiden sighed sadly, "I feel pity for you two. Just stay there. I'm going alone!"
He shut the door behind him.

Maya and Gill just grinned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<

In separate locations, Aiden and Cassie put on their all black clothing.

"Ready!"

It was already night and Jesse and his friends were out celebrating their anniversary after defeating the wither.

Maya and Gill don't ever do that with me. Aiden thinks sadly.

I need friends, but no one trusts me anymore. Cassie thinks as she runs past a cafe.

As they both enter from separate windows, they make their way to the one room in Jesse's house that has the important objects.

Aiden accidentally makes a box of cereal fall when he was passing through the kitchen.

Cassie hears it since it was so dead quiet in the house.
No way is this person going to beat me to it!

Aiden hears the footsteps and sprints towards his destination. He does so and doesn't care if he makes more noise.

They both crash against each other and fall back.

Aiden is the first to stand up while rubbing his forehead.
"Whoever you are, you better get back! I was here first!"

Cassie stands up too rubbing her forehead as well.
"Think again pal! At last I wasn't dumb enough to leave the window open!" She points at the window behind Aiden.

He turns around but looks at her quickly, "You're a chick?"
He knows by her voice.

Cassie crosses her arms, "Surprised?" She glares.

Aiden sighs in tiredness and puts his hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry."

Why is he apologizing? She thinks.
Cassie lets her arms fall to her sides and forces a smile, "It's alright. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm surprised nobody heard us."

The lights suddenly turn on and when they both look over, they see Jess standing there, "Think again."

Cassie and Aiden laugh nervously.
"What are you two doing here?!" She demands while sniffing.

Even though they both had on ski masks, Jess can automatically recognize their voices. She sneezes into her arm.

By then, they had taken off their masks because they were irrelevant now.

Cassie and Aiden ignored her question and looked at each other.
Cassie felt a little bad after noticing the bruise on his forehead so she reached to touch it lightly.

Aiden flinched back but didn't resist. He studied her face without her noticing.
He starts to blush so he just moves back.

Cassie turns to Jess, "I know this is not such a good scene for all of us, but do you by any chance have an ice pack?"

Jess' eyes widen for a second before saying, "You're both lucky I'm sick, or else I would've chased you out already."

She motions for them to follow.

Aiden walks next to Cassie and smiles at her.
"Thank you...I'm Aiden, and you are?" He asks.

"Cassie Rose, but just call me Cassie." She grins.

Aiden bravely slips his hand onto hers.

☆☆☆☆
Thank you for reading!