🔹Jetra🔹

Part 2

So..I decided to make a part two of the previous chapter. Also cuz I asked if I should make a part two and you guys said yes.

Thank you~

Title : Jesse's Gonna Flip >> Part 2

Olivia's POV
The wind was strong tonight and well...I think Petra's going to get sick. Yep.
I had to force her to wear my jacket so she won't get worse. Just hope the boys are still sleeping. Or else I'll get in trouble with Jesse. {10:59 p.m.}

Jesse's POV
I dreamed that I was hugging Petra. The thing was, she felt really cold so I tried to warm her up.
I woke up with a jolt. I looked out the window. A tree branch was scratching the window. The wind was strong tonight. I walked towards the kitchen. Axel and Lukas were already up, but they were snickering.
"What're you two laughing about?" I asked still a little sleepy.
"Ahem...Oh Petra you're so cold, let me warm you up." Axel made an impersonation of my voice and a hugging gesture.
"Let's kiss and remember this forever." Lukas made a kissing motion.

"What are you guys talking about? That never happened...Wait what was that last part?!" I said shocked.
"That last part never happened. Just wanted to mess with you." Lukas laughed.
-silence-
"Wait...where are the girls?" I asked.
"Probably still sleeping." Axel said sipping from his cup of coffee.
I walk into the hallway and look towards their bedroom doors.
"If they're sleeping, why is their door open?"

Axel and Lukas quickly came to see.
"We should check inside. See if they're hiding." Axel suggested already going inside Olivia's room.

"I'll check Petra's room." I said walking towards her room.

Lukas just stood there. "I don't guys. They're girls. We need to give them privacy. If they find out that we're checking their rooms, we're dead."

"C'mon Lukas. We're checking to see if they're ok. Not their stuff." Axel responded.

Suddenly the front door flew open. We ran to see who entered. Better not be that teenage boy again.

Olivia's POV
"We're almost there Petra. A little further."
Petra was holding on to me as I tried to help her walk. She told me she felt weak.

"I...feel, hot...and weak." She managed to breathe out.
"If Jesse asks what happened...just say you-" We stopped outside the house. The lights were on.
"Oh no." I whispered to myself, "I guess we have no choice. We have to go in."

I pushed the door open. The warm air from inside hit me in the face. I saw Jesse, Axel, and Lukas rush towards us.
Jesse had so much worry on his face, I kinda felt bad for him. Petra looked drunk. She was still hanging from my shoulder.

"Olivia....what happened?" Jesse said worried. A hint of anger.
"Nothing we can't fix. She told me she feels hot soo..." I fiddled with my fingers.

"But what were you doing out at night? There's monsters out there! You could have been killed."
"But we weren't." I said.

Lukas came foward and touched Petra's forehead.
"I think she has a fever. She feels hot."

Petra suddenly woke up. Was she sleeping?
"Oh. We're home? Yay!..." She suddenly goes foward and falls in Jesse's arms. "Heh heh. Your soo warm Jesse." She rests her head on his chest.

They look so adorable and cute together.

I see Jesse blushing. He just stands there speechless. Me, Lukas, and Axel just look at them smiling.
"You feel...cold." Jesse hugs back. I see Petra smile.

Petra's POV
I see Jesse as I open my eyes. His face looks so cute. I just feel like hugging him and staying in his arms forever.

I stumble foward and land on his arms. I can feel him looking at me. He said something and hugs back. I feel safe.
All of a sudden he moves back letting me fall to the ground.

" déjà vu!" He jumps back. I fall on the cold floor. It feels sooo fresh.

"Oh! I'm sorry Petra. You have to rest." He put my arm over his shoulder and walked me towards the couch.

Nobody's POV

"What can help cool her down? The fever might get worse." Axel asked.
"My mom would put damp towels on my forehead and arms." Olivia said.
"I guess we can try that." Lukas went to help Olivia wet some small towels.

"We'll leave you guys alone." Lukas said grabbing a jacket and heading outside.
"Yea. Besides we gotta go see Ivor." Axel grabbed his beanie and jacket, following Lukas.
Olivia grabbed her stuff too, before she could head outside, Jesse stopped her.

"Oh and...Olivia...please don't do that again." Jesse said.
"Sorry Jesse. I promise it won't happen again." Olivia said nervously.

"And thanks for taking care of Petra. I owe you one." Jesse smiles.
"No problem Jesse." Olivia closes the door behind her.

Jesse puts the damp towels on Petra's forehead.
She looks so peaceful sleeping here. . . . .and cute..

Jesse bends down, lifts the towel and kisses her forehead. He looks at her. She had her eyes open and just looking at him.
Jesse jumps back a little.

"Dang it Petra. How long were you awake?" Jesse says while chuckling a little.
Petra just smiles and sits up. She gets up and hugs Jesse tight.

As she hugs me, I feel a million butterflies in my stomach. I notice myself smiling until I notice Petra crying.

"Petra? Why are you crying? Did I do something?" I look at her while grabbing her shoulders.
Then she starts laughing. ._.
"Sorry...I just...felt..alone and scared." She laughed.

"Petra? Scared? That's hard to believe."
Jesse laughs.
"Heh heh. Yea." Petra hugs Jesse tighter. "Don't leave me Jesse.."

Jesse hugs her back and strokes her hair.
"I'll never leave you Petra..."

I promise.

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Another successful chapter done. Is it too cliché? I hope not. Anyways thank you for reading and all the support. 500 reads on the book?! Yep. You guys deserved this. Thanks Again!! 😊😊