▫️Magberry▫️

Oc x Magnus

☆☆☆☆☆
"Blue!" Axel burst into the room with Jesse strolling behind him.

Petra and Blue jumped up from the ground. "What?" Petra deadpaned.

Axel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What were you two doing?"

Blue looked down at their boardgame. "Just a friendly game of Blockpoly. So far," Blue smirked at Petra. "I'm winning."

Petra sighed. "What do you two want?"

"We were thinking that Blue-"

"Should come with us to BOOMTOWN!" Axel interrupted Jesse.

Blue looked nervous and blushed a little. "D-don't you think Petra should go instead?" She brought Petra foward.

"Nuh-uh. I am not going to deal with that annoying griefer. He gets on my nerves sometimes." Petra stepped back.

"That's why." Axel said.

"Oh. Well how about Olivia?" Blue made up another excuse.

Axel and Jesse glanced at each other. "You're coming because you haven't yet seen the wonders of BOOMTOWN!" Axel spread his arms.

"You've met Magnus right?" Jesse asked.
"Yea..." Blue rubbed her arm.

"It looked like you guys got along pretty good. So why are you so nervous now?"
"It's. . .complicated."

"Nothing complicated about a good friendship right?" Jesse grinned.
"Yea...friends." Blue sighed sadly.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Axel was too excited to think, that he ran into the portal. Jesse was forgetful about the other side.

Axel fell from the high place towards the ground with a grunt and Jesse behind him, fell on top as well.

Blue acted fast and landed on her feet with ease. She gasped.

Axel stood up causing Jesse to fall off, because he had not yet gotten off. "Amazing isn't it!"

"Yes! It's. ." Blue couldn't find the right words.

Even though there were griefers running around causing trouble and exploding things, the place looked huge and chaotic. Almost mesmerizing. Blocks were left floating around from the explosions and a tall tower stood in the distance.

"That's where Magnus is!" Axel pointed to the tower.
"Let's just get this over with." Jesse sprinted towards that direction. Followed by Axel and Blue.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Along the way, griefers would shout and yell at Jesse. Some were excited others were enraged.

"Hey look it's The Amulet Holder!" One of them ran by and blew up a house.
Jesse just sighed and kept running.
Blue gave Axel a confused look.
"He's basically the ruler of Boomtown now." He explained.

"I see." Blue responded.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They made it to the tower, already crossing the rows of dispensers.

"Let's not make the same mistake we did in our last visit." Jesse reminded.
Axel nodded. "Agreed."

They stood in front of the double doors attached to the tower. Blue stepped foward and knocked.
They waited...
"Why isn't it-?" She was cut off by the double doors swinging open inward.

Instead of the trapdoor on the ground, it was replaced with obsidian. There were flows of lava coming from the ceiling and big, giant pool of it beneath the bridge.

Magnus was on the the other side, pulling switches and placing blocks of stone to cover holes in the wall.

"Yo! Magnuuuuss!" Axel hollered as he ran over to greet his idol.

"Axel buddy! Have you been working on your explosions?" Magnus laughed.
"Sure am!" Axel put a hand on his shoulder. "Jesse came too! And Blue."

Magnus walked over to Jesse and bowed. "Your Highness?" He looked up and smirked.
"You don't have to do that-" Jesse said nervously.
Magnus laughed and hit Jesse's back hard enough for him to stumble foward a little.

He then looked at Blue and walked over to her. He smiled and extended his arm. "Nice to you again Blue!" She took his hand. "We've only met briefly but never got to know each other. What do ya say I give you a tour?"

Blue glanced over to Jesse and Axel for help, but they just whistled and pretended to not pay attention.

"Oh... sure! I would like that." She attempts a smile.

"I guess being the kind of person that you are," Jesse walked over. "This place could be full of death traps."

"You're smart Jesse. Just don't let it get to you." Magnus chuckled.
Jesse frowned and punched Magnus on the shoulder playfully.

"Well then..." He folded his arm. "Shall we get going?"
Blue smiled and took his arm. "Yes."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

(Tour finished)
"What'd you think? This place is horribly exciting!" Magnus exclaimed.
"Your taste in things are so exotic." Blue mentioned.
"Why thank you." He bowed.

They both laughed. Blue was so distracted, as well as Magnus, that they didn't notice their hands had traveled to each other. Blue blushed a scarlet color and Magnus a light pink.

They both flinched back. "S-sorry!" Blue looked down. It felt as if hours passed when Magnus stood silent.

Blue looked up and Magnus kept staring at her. He smiled and took her hand in his.
She blushed but didn't pull back.

"Your hand feels...soft and...warm." He said softly.
Blue smiled and did not regret her action after.
She leaned in and placed a small kiss on Magnus' cheek. Then she quickly embraced him so she won't see his reaction.
He felt stiff at first but then gave in and hugged back.

I feel the same way.

☆☆☆☆
Thank you for reading!
And here ya go blue_furry21
Hope you like it.