🔸Lukesse🔸

Part 1

Lukas POV
It is the middle of summer. One of the hottest seasons there is. The sun's radiating heat beat down on us. The whole village was walking like zombies. Everybody would lose their energy for just jogging towards something.

People would use anything they have to fan themselves. Fortunately there was air conditioning in places like shops or cafés. We were all currently outside because we were helping a woman paint her shop wall.

"Thank you very much again. You all are very young and still have energy inside of you. Unfortunately for me, I'm already getting old."

The woman was a little old and her back would hunch over.
"Don't worry ma'am. That's why we're here for. Helping people who are in need." Olivia said sounding optimistic.

The woman smiled and with that she left back inside. Once she closed the door everyone exhaled as if they were all holding their breathe while she was here.

"I regret saying that." Olivia wiped off sweat from her forehead.
"Yea. Well we're not going to progress if we just stand here," Jesse looked at the wall and at the paint. "We still need to paint all six sides." She dips the brush and keeps painting.

Petra groans. "Whyyy." She goes to a nearby tree and falls on the grass. "The shade feels good. Let's take a break!"
"I'm in!" Axel runs and sits against the tree.

Everyone was in shorts. The girls had shorts a little above the knee. Me and Axel had guy shorts. The ones below the knees.

"C'mon guys. Let's just finish this before evening. It won't take that long." Jesse kept painting.
"What's in it for us?" Petra sits up.
"Really? I have to give you something?" Jesse says hand on hip.
"Well I guess I'll just stay here. In the grass. In the shade. Sleeping."
"We'll go to the pool!" Jesse says quickly.
"I think I'll just fall asleep here." Petra pretends to snore.

"I'll buy us all ice-cream!" I anounce. "My. Treat."
"Well I guess it's time to go to work. C'mon Axel you lazy bones." Petra comes and starts painting again.

"On my way!" Axel slowly gets up.
"Thanks Lukas. Didn't know what I could've done if you hadn't said that. . . You sure you want to buy us all ice cream?" Jesse looks at me.

Those beautiful eyes. I always get lost in them and find myself spacing off.

"Lukas?" She waves a hand in front of my face.
"Oh. Pft. Yea I mean I don't mind buying treats for my friends. Especially the ones I love."

Shoot! What did I just say?!

"Well I guess we all feel the same way. Besides we're all just friends right? Nothing more." She smiles and talks to Olivia.

Just friends?       >Ouch! Friend zoned!<
I guess that's just the way she feels about me

Suddenly we heard the bell of the shop door which notified us that someone came in or out. I guess everyone heard that since we all automatically shut up and kept painting. The door swung open with such force, it hit the wall and cracked the glass door.

Although the one that came out wasn't the old lady.
It was a man in a black ski mask and jacket, carrying a child. He dashed in between all of us. Axel and Olivia fell back, Petra backed away in the wall which caused her to stain herself in paint, I stepped towards the wall too but stepped on the paint tray. Jesse however, successfully moved out of the way.

We just thought it was a random guy passing through but rudely. Then it became weird since it was super hot, why would he wear that clothes. And was the kid sleeping?

"Brian! My nephew!" The old woman shrieked. She tried to run but stopped. Her back ached.
"Wha-?" I saw Axel, Olivia, and Petra, weapons in hand, running at full speed towards the man. Then I looked at the terrified woman.
"You have to get my nephew back! Please!" She grabbed my arms.

"Don't worry ma'am. We will. I promise." Jesse said. She ran towards the direction the man went. "Lukas!"
"Right!" I ran after her.

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《
Lukesse story! Part two will come out.
Your Welcome Lukesse Fans.
Thank you for reading!