🔹Jetra🔹

Part 2

Just need to finish this part. Then we can move on to another one shot.

Not edited. Sorry.

Nobody's POV
Everyone just stood motionless at Kaylee's request. Is she serious? Then she had doubt on her face after the long silence.

A) I don't think it's a good idea.
B) Sure! You can join
C) I think it's better if we think this through.
D) Nope! Sorry, no room left.

C)- "It's better if we think about it. You'll have to wait Kaylee. Think you can handle that?" Jesse asks.
"Oh. . . Um. Sure. I'll just go then, so you can talk about it." Kaylee scratches her head and quickly leaves.

"She has lice." Petra mumbles.
"You take things literally. Don't you?" Olivia stands beside her. Petra frowns.

"Alright then. You guys can think it through. Glad that's momentarily out of the way." Ivor goes into a seperate room.

AT HOME
"From my opinion, I don't think she should join." Petra slams her hands on the kitchen counter.
"I don't know Jesse. Maybe we should give her a chance. You know, take her on a mission just to-" Olivia suggested but was interrupted by Petra.

"Olivia! We don't have time for that! You always have to doubt on every decision we have to make." Petra said infuriated.

Olivia flinched at Petra's abrupt response.

"Woah. Petra calm down. Olivia didn't mean any harm. She was just suggesting a--"
"What would you know Axel! The only thing you know how to do is act dumbly at situations where your brain doesn't even work!" Petra was almost clenching her fists.

"That's enough!" Jesse stood next to Axel. "We're a team. And we're supposed to agree on decisions together. . . Petra. What's gotten into you?" Jesse looked at Petra with a disappointed look.

Petra then realized how she was acting.

"I'm sorry. I just. . . don't know what came over me." Petra sighed.

Olivia smiled,"Hey it's ok. We've all acted like that at some point." She walked over to Petra and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Yea." Axel smiled.

"Thanks. . ." She walked over to the door. "I just need some air." She opened the door and was gone.

"Maybe you should go with her." Axel told Jesse.
"Why?" Jesse took a step back.
"Talk to her. Since she's your super close friend." Olivia smirked.

Jesse just looked at them dumbfounded.

"Ugh. We know you like her dude." Axel said directly.
"Wha-? N-no it's not like t-that." Jesse stammered.
"C'mon. Stop denying it. I bet you don't even have the guts to tell her how you feel."
Jesse stood there blushing in silence.
"What if she doesn't feel the same way?"

"Trust me. She does. Don't think I didn't see you two blush at the treasure room." Olivia put a hand on his shoulder. "I believe in you." She looked at Jesse then started laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asked annoyed.
"In real life, there is no happy ending."
"Aww. Not cool Olivia." Axel said.
"Sorry. Sorry." Olivia wiped her tears of joy. "Jesse's growing up."

Jesse cringed. "Go and look for Petra!" Axel pushed him out the door. "Good luck!" He shut the door.

Where ever Petra is.
I caught up to Petra and saw her sitting on a bench. She looked peaceful.

I heard footsteps and saw that Jesse was coming this way.

"Jesse. What are you doing here?" Petra scoots over to let Jesse sit next to her.
"Didn't want you to be out here all alone. What if someone tried to take you away from me. .err- us?" He said.

Petra laughed. That laugh that always made me smile and give me butterflies.

"I know how to defend myself Jesse."
"I'm sure you do."
Awkward silence.

At the same time "Petra-Jesse." They said. It came out like "Jetra"

Silence
"You were going to say something?" Jesse looked at her.
"Oh. Um. I was going to say that. . ." Petra looked down at her hands.
Jesse put a hand on her hands causing her to look up at him.
"You can talk to me Petra."

His smile. .
She finally took the courage to say it. Her feelings and everything.
Inhale
Try to say it fast.

"When Kaylee gave you that drink I thought she was trying to flirt with you and I got a little mad and she looked prettier than me so I thought you might start liking her even though i don't care about appearances I got sad and was about to give up but when she came and said if she can join I got so devastated not desperate because there's a difference and that's why I got mad when Olivia told you to give her a chance and when Axel tried butting in even though it was between all of us." Petra pants.

Petra talks normally, "The point is . . . I . .like you. And I don't even know why it's been hard to tell you all this time." She blushes furiously. "I just felt that Kaylee might get in the way of . . . You know."

She feels the same way!!!

Jesse bends down and clutches his stomach.
"Jesse? What's wrong?" Petra asks worriedly.

"I have a lot of butterflies in my stomach." He sits up and smiles. "I. . . Feel the same way Petra."

"Really?! Oh.. I don't know what to say. My face feels warm." She feels her face.
"That's because you're blushing." He laughs.
Awkward Silence

Suddenly Petra grabs Jesse and hugs him tight. She doesn't feel him hug back so when she looks at him. . .he. kisses. Her.
On the lips. She feels herself warm up but then kisses back. It lasted for about 4 seconds.

They pull apart. Still blushing.
"Soo. . . I guess you want her to join? So you guys can become best friends." Jesse teased.
"What? No. I said no."
"I'm just teasing."

"We have to go. It's getting late."
They walk home.
Still embraced in their hearts.

<too cliché?>

THE END~
. . . . So Sorry if it was too long. Must've gotten boring. Thanks for reading!