🔸Lukesse🔸

Yandere Lukesse
Requested by @PhoenixBlade951

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
"Thanks again for coming with me Jess. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't there." Petra says.

The meeting she was forced to attend was one of those boring ones with the leaders of other towns to discuss "important matters".

It was one of those types where you'd have to make a valid excuse for not going. Of course even Lukas made a fair point about canceling.

When Petra tried, it was no use.
Jess actually likes these meetings!
Even her brother couldn't believe it.

Reason? There's food, desserts, and drinks.

"It doesn't matter if there's food. No way am I going to those meetings!"

So anytime anyone was forced to go, they brought Jess along most of the time, especially Lukas.
Axel was the other person who likes those meetings too.
Usually it was him and Olivia because Olivia was a "nerd".

That's what he said.

"No problem Petra. Oh and..." Jess suddenly stops in front of Petra.
Petra raises an eyebrow, "Just spit it out."

Jess sighs and glances around her surroundings until she spots a bench nearby, "You might want to sit down for this."

They both sit down and Jess starts talking, "There's these girls...that will be coming for a...visit. My mom has a friend who has daughters, and they would like to come and see what it's like here."

Petra just stares at her with a straight face, "That's the most stupidest reason for coming here. Why are you telling me this?"

Jess rubs her arm, "We all discussed it and agreed they can come for a while...but I also wanted to mention that they...flirt...a lot."

Petra blinks before answering, "Well I'm not that worried because I trust Jesse to resist anything...and if I see him even look at them I'll-"

"It's me!" Jess interrupts grabbing Petra's attention. "I trust Lukas too...but I'm the problem sometimes."

"No way! You get jealous?" Petra asks.
"No!...I just get uncomfortable after like 7 attempts of girls trying to flirt with him. I'm not that insecure." Jess pinches the bridge of her nose.

"What I wanted to say was...help me. Once it gets to the limit, I go yandere." She confesses embarrassed.

Petra gives her a reassuring smile, "Nothing to be ashamed of. It just means you really love Lukas and will do anything to keep him away from other users."

Jess smiles back.

"It also means you will take the risk of killing anything and anyone who lays a single finger on him or even makes eye contact." Petra adds.

"Well when you put it that way!" Jess squeals.

They just laugh it off and go home with the others.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

The next day, three girls arrive at the front door.

Neon, Astrid, and Nyla.
They look like really sweet girls.

Jesse and Jess are the first to greet them.
They shake hands, but Neon lingers with Jesse and doesn't let go of his hand.
Jess sighs hoping she can just pull her away from him, but that would be rude.

Jesse will just pry her hand off. Once he did, she winks at him.
He just rolls his eyes and joins Petra on the couch.

After 7 attempts...

Astrid kept playing with Lukas' hair even after he asked for her to stop.

"Can you stop?" He grabs her wrist and flings it away.
"Why? I like blondies. Besides...you're cute." She giggles.

"Hey!" Jess yells as she stomps over to the scene.

Lukas turns to look at her and smiles in relief.
But it soon fades when he realizes she's gone mad.
Oh no

"Jess-" he starts.
Jess pulls him behind her and she stands a few inches away from the girl.
"Oh. You're that girl my mom kept telling me about...pft, what a disappointment! You look as ugly as-" Astrid is cut of my a hand curling around her throat.

Petra and Jesse sprint over toward to her to try and pry her fingers off.
It was very difficult, but once they do, the girl falls to the ground and pants and coughs.
The other two girls fall by her side. "You'll regret the day you messed with me Jess!! I'll get him soon!"

They all leave and slam the door behind them.

Jesse scolds his sister while Petra tries to hold in her laughter.
Jess awkwardly apologizes to Lukas and he just says he's glad it's over and she's alright.

"I'll have to change my name, grow a beard, and move far away."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for le reading!