🔸Lukesse🔸

☆☆☆☆☆
Nobody's POV

A single snowflake fell from the sky, joining the rest on the roof. All combined made a blanket cover the café.
Snow was everywhere. But this town was filled with responsible people, so the streets looked tidy.
The street lights were on and the sky was cloudy.
Jess was inside the café and sat there calmy.
It was warm inside and filled with the scent of coffee and bread and cake and well...everything sweet!

"Are you sure you want another one? This is your-"

"Oh c'mon! I got the money, you got the sweets. Just hand it over." Jess was fidgeting with the spoon in her hand.

Her left eye was twitching. Her knee wouldn't stop moving.

"This isn't normal." The employee mumbled. "I guess I can't refuse her order. I need to call Lukas."

"What was that?" Jess glares at Tyrese.
"Nothing, nothing. Jeez." He walks towards the machine. "Just how she likes it."

1) Medium bowl
2) Exactly 3 scoops in order.
3) Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate.
4) Chocolate syrup all around
5) 3 spoonfuls of nuts and sprinkles
6) A mountain of whipped cream.
7) A last coat of chocolate syrup.
8) A last spoonful of sprinkles only.
9) Finally, add a spoon.

He stares at it and feels like barfing. "This is the 3rd time I've done this in a row. Now I really need to call Lukas."

Jess hits her spoon against the counter. "Hurry up Ty! I'm in need of my nutrition!" Her head falls on the counter.

Ty comes out with her bowl. Jess' head rises and her face lights up.
Once Ty sets the bowl on the table, his hands automatically flinch back because Jess can act like a wild animal. Once she received it, she starts gobbling it up as if it's the last supply in the world.

Ty sighs. Then he stares at Jess eating.
She notices and narrows her eyes at him. "What?" She demands.

"I don't like how you're acting. Plus, you're going to get sick." He deadpans.

"What are you blabbering about?" She asks in between chews.
"Don't say I didn't warn you." Ty puts his hands up.
"Well, I don't care. This is-" before Jess could finish, her spoon had fallen to the ground and so was she.

She was sliding sideways and was about to fall off her seat when a certain blonde caught her mid-fall.

Lukas tried to make her sit up on her seat, but she refused. She was half asleep but it didn't seem like it. She was hugging Lukas tightly.

He blushed because this has never happened. "Uh...Jess? C-can you..." He stuttered.

"Senpai~" Jess mumbles.

Lukas looks towards Ty for help. He just shrugs. "This is how she gets when she eats too much ice cream."
He takes the bowl and spoon. Then he washes them. It's always the same routine sometimes.

"Then why'd you let her eat this much?" Lukas asks while trying to pry Jess off.

"I couldn't refuse. And if I tried to stop her, she would threaten me."

"That doesn't sound like her."
"Well that's the ice cream speaking."

Jess looks up at Lukas and buries her head in his neck. Now he was blushing like crazy.

Ty noticed and relieved Lukas of this. "Here." He sets a cup full of water on the counter. "She needs to drink water. It might help to wash out the hyperness."

Lukas nods.
Jess voluntarily lets go of Lukas, sits down on her seat and drinks the water in two gulps. Then she starts choking.

Ty's eyes widen but Lukas acts fast. He hits her back repeatedly.
Then she finally calms down.

"Thank you...Lukas." She pants.
Lukas smiles. "No prob-"

Before he could finish, Jess had leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips.

Ty covered his eyes with his hand.

The kiss was quick and since Lukas was taken by surprise, he didn't have a chance to kiss back.

Jess was blushing when she pulled away. So she put her head down instead.

Ty whispered to Lukas, "Are you two dating?"
"No."
"Then...why'd she kiss you?"

Lukas stared at Jess. "It wasn't a real kiss..." He looked down.

Jess rose up and hugged Lukas. "Even though it didn't look real...my heart says it's real." She whispered.

"Lukesse~" Ty whispered.

Lukas chuckles and hugs Jess back.
"I'm shipping you guys so much right now." Ty says.

"TY!" Jess and Lukas yell.

"Sorry. Jeez." He walks away. "OTP!" He whispered-yelled.

☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading!
And thanks Juliathebunny2 for requesting this. ^^