🔻Luktra🔻

☆☆☆☆☆

This was requested and I'm actually glad that it's a different ship. Even though I might not agree, I respect all ships and opinions. Remember, request any ships!

Lukas' POV

"Hey Jesse! Wait up." I caught up to Jesse after trying to look for anyone that can help.

He stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong?"
"Have you seen Petra anywhere? I need to give her what I owed." I took out a diamond to show him.

Jesse pondered then responded. "She told me she was headed towards the tree house. Saying something about being alone with food." He narrowed his eyes.

"So I'm guessing she went through the the woods?" I asked.
"Bingo."

"Ok then. Thanks!" I waved at him as I left running towards the tree house.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The skies were already an orange and yellow color meaning the sun was setting and night will fall.

I quickly searched around while running in case Petra was out here.
Then I heard it. A loud grunt and a scream.
I stopped in my tracks; trying to pinpoint where those noises were coming from.

"Stop eating while we're TALKING TO YOU!" I heard a low, raspy voiced man say.

I hid behind a tree watching the scene fearing Petra might be involved.

Aaaannd...she is.

Petra was struggling to get up, using the tree as support whilst eating bread.

I have to do something! But...I don't feel like I should. . .

Nobody's POV
"Hey! You hurt me and plus I'm hungry. So it's obvious that I need to eat in order to regain some health." She hissed.

"You little-!" The man started.
"Hey! Language." Petra cut him off.

Before she could fully stand up, the man punched her in the stomach, breath escaping her. Then he threw her against the tree.
Petra kept one eye open. She held her stomach and took out her sword.
She quickly stood up.

"Ok. No more messing around. A deal is a deal. I gave you what you wanted and you gave me what I wanted. Now. Leave. Me. Alone." She had on her fighting stance.

"I want my stuff back!" He swung at her but she blocked it with her sword.

"You and I both know we agreed on no trade backs!"
"Well I want it back!"

The man caught her off guard and hit her sword so it landed far away from them. Then he kicked her in the stomach and held his sword atop of her.

"Just leave me alone! You don't accept the truth!" She touched her mouth and noticed she was bleeding from it.

"I accept the truth when I want to accept it!" Petra quickly rolled away as the man's sword pierced the ground.

As he was about to slash her stomach open, Lukas interfered and clashed swords with him.

"Petra! Get out of here!" Lukas shouted.

Petra got up and slashed her sword at the man's back. The man yelped and fell to the ground.

Once he got up he ran away and shouted, "I'll be back! And you'll regret this!"

Lukas didn't really break a sweat, but Petra was panting like crazy. She fell on her knees.

Lukas ran over to her before she hit the ground.
He held her against his chest. "Petra you're really hurt! We need to get help."

They pulled apart. "No...it's ok. I can manage. . .oww." Petra touched her stomach and ribs.

"You're definitely not okay. C'mon I'll help you." Lukas helped her up.
"Ow Ow ow!" Petra fell back down.

"You can't walk. Did he hit your legs too?"
"Yep. But I don't want you to think I'm faking it. I tried not to hurt him because I might end up killing him. So this is what I got." She sighed.

"You know, you have to stop making deals with mean strangers. Especially men." Lukas said worriedly.

"Don't worry about me Lukas. It's just something I do well." She laughed.

"Well we're not getting anywhere just sitting here. Plus you're bleeding from your cheek."
Lukas took his finger and wiped the little blood. Then he caught himself staring at her eyes.

Petra noticed. They both looked away.

"Sorry." Lukas said timidly.
"I-Its okay." Petra replied.

...

Lukas sighed and picked Petra up bridal style. Petra was taken by surprise.

"H-hey! You don't have to do that!" She was blushing a very light pink.

"What. I need to help you and treat your wounds. I'm not heartless." He smiled.

"Uh-umm. I guess." She trailed off.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It was nightfall by now. And Lukas was still walking towards town.

Petra then whispered. "Thank you Lukas. If it wasn't for you, I would've died to the hands of that jerk."

Lukas chuckled. "No problem Petra. Just looking out for everyone."

"Right." Petra rested her head on his chest. "Thank you."

☆☆☆☆

New ship! Thank you for requesting this Petra111111111
And as always, thank you all for reading!