🔸Lukesse🔸

Part 2

Not edited sorry. ; (
》》》》》》》《《《》》》

"Lukas!"

Petra's POV
As the man rudely rushed in between us, I felt clueless. Then when the woman came out shrieking that it was her nephew, I was filled with rage.

How did we not notice that? Why did he run in between us knowing we would try to stop him? And it was in broad daylight!

Olivia, Axel, and I had the same reaction and ran after the man. He was pretty fast. But since we don't have much weight on us, except our weapons, it wasn't very difficult to catch up to him.

"He's. .pretty fast." Olivia said panting.
"Save your energy Olivia." Axel said.

The man tried to lose us by zigzag-ing through streets.
"We. .can't catch up to him. .like this. We have to split up! I'll follow him here. You two go through there!-" I pointed at a side alley- "You'll cut him off at the exit!"

"Right!" They said in unison and ran to where I indicated.
The man jumped over the fence swiftly.
"Forget this!" I just cut through it. Much faster than climbing to the top and down.

I heard running steps behind me and to my right. I looked to my right and Jesse was there! I looked back and Lukas was there.

I saw Jesse go faster and disappear in the street. As if on cue Axel and Olivia appeared in front of the man, weapons drawn and ready. The man slowed down and so did I.

"No where to run stranger!" Axel said confidently.
"Just give up and no one gets hurt." Olivia says.
I look back, but Lukas wasn't there anymore.

I hear Axel and Olivia gasp.
The man turns around to face me.

"Where's the kid?!" I demanded.
"Somewhere safe." He then takes out a green potion.

Oh no.. .

I run towards him and Axel on the other side. As we were about to swipe -

He drinks it quick and jumps.

Jesse's POV
I knew Petra, Olivia, and Axel can handle the man on the bottom. Lukas had agreed to follow them.

Now all I gotta do is strike him at the top. I just knew I saw a green potion he held.

I saw a building and ran up the stairs attached to the side. I heard pounding steps behind me.

I turned and Lukas was there.
"Jesse!" Once he was closer I ran towards the roof of the building.

I have to get up there before he does!

Once I made it I ran to the edge of the roof and waited. I looked down and saw Petra pursuing the man not too far. Axel and Olivia were just turning the corner.

"Jesse!" Lukas grabbed my arm.
"What?"
"Don't stand too close to the ledge." He pulled me towards him.
"Sorry. . . I thought you were going after the man too."
"I. . Didn't want you to come up here alone."
He let go of my hand. His hand had gone down to grab my hand after he pulled me back from my arm.

"I can handle myself Lukas." I looked and saw the man right below us. "This is it!"

Now!

As I was going to swipe something grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I dropped my sword next to me because I was met with a pair of lips.

He's kissing me!!!

I blushed so hard that my face felt hot. I stood in shock for a second but soon melted into the kiss and kissed back.

We pulled apart and everything felt like it was going in slow motion. Lukas swiftly kicked the sword up to his hands and swiped at the man that was at arms length.

The man looked like he fell.
Lukas looked at me while panting. Sword clutched in hand.
He dropped the sword, fell to his knees, and collapsed on the roof floor.

Down on the ground.
"You think it's done?" Olivia asked casually looking up at the roof.

"I don't know. But why is Ivor still hanging from the edge?" Axel responded also looking up.
"That wasn't part of the plan. But I guess he knows what he's doing." Petra added.

They just stood there. Waiting if anything goes wrong.

"Come to think of it. That didn't sound like Ivor's voice." Petra brought it up.
"And wasn't the kid still supposed to be in his arms?" Olivia said.

. . .
"Don't tell me." - Axel ran towards the stairs for the roof followed by Olivia and Petra. "That's not him!!"

On the roof
Lukas collapsed revealing the man behind him. He was still grabbing on to the ledge. He also had a sword. Although instead of it being in his hand . . . . It was in Lukas.

"Lukas!"- Jesse ran over to him. He was still breathing. "I'm sorry." She pulled the sword out and clashed swords with the man.

"Why. Did. You. Do this?!" Jesse yelled swinging and clashing the sword against the man's sword aggressively. "He almost saved my life!" The man targeted the stomach but Jesse dodged it easily.

"We finally had a moment together!" Jesse was clashing until the man was almost at the edge.
"IT WAS A NICE KISS!" She was finally about to swing so the man would fall off but her arm was grabbed by Axel. She was pulled back by Olivia.

In a swift motion Petra grabbed the man and pinned him on the ground. "You're not getting away with this!"

Jesse put the sword back in her inventory and ran to Lukas.
"Lukas. . No. . No." Her hands hovered over his body not knowing of what to do.

"Don't worry. He's still alive." Olivia said.
"I'm aware of that. Please tell me you have a healing potion on you." Jesse looked at her.
"Lukily for you, I do. Sit him up for me please." She took the potion out.

Jesse made Lukas lie down on the ground. Olivia applied the potion on his chest where the sword was penetrated. He was also nudged over so the potion was applied on the back as well.

Few minutes later.
Lukas' eyes fluttered open and was met with a pair of green eyes.

"Jesse!" He quickly sits up but the pain prevents him.
Jesse squats down beside him while he lies on the couch.
"You have to lie down. If you force yourself, then you'll -"
"Are you okay?" Lukas shot her a worried look.
"Physically, yes. But emotionally, not really." Jesse sighed.
"Why. What happened?" Lukas sat up slowly against the couch.
"Ask Olivia."

Petra, Axel, and Olivia stand beside Jesse.
"We are sorry." Axel said.
"The plan was for Ivor to dress up as the theif. But that backfired." Petra said next.

"It was originally made so that you two can have your moment. We knew Lukas would follow you. And all we had to do was wait." Olivia explained.

"Well. It worked." Lukas smiled.
"Don't encourage them." Jesse frowned.
"Where's the kid though?" Lukas asked.
"Oh he's back with his aunt." Petra responded.

Just then the door flew open. The man ran out the door.
"Dang it!" Petra ran after him.
"Not again!" Olivia groaned and ran after Petra.
"Adventure!" Axel winked at Jesse and Lukas and left.

"I guess I should go." Jesse stood up.
"I'm going too." Lukas sat up still in pain.
"Are you kidding? You're still hurt. You stay here." Jesse helped him lie down again.

"But-"
"No nothing. You stay here. I'm wasting too much time as it is." Jesse stooped down and embraced Lukas in a tight hug and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Be careful Jesse."
"I will." Then she was gone.

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

Chapter 2 finally done! Thank you for reading. Hoped you enjoyed it!