🔹Jetra🔹

Not edited. Sorry
BONUS!
Kaylee's POV
(Sorry I had to.😅)

When I saw the new Order Of The Stone, I was confident that they will be able to protect the world and everything else. The one thing that made me tingle was. . . Jesse.

Although I knew that a hero like Jesse wasn't interested in girls, I tried to make my move. The problem was that ginger-haired girl. What was her name? Peter? No I think it was. . . Oh who cares. She's not important right now.

The sun was radiating with heat and only with a temporary breeze. Most of the villagers counted on the café in the corner street. It had good ventilation and decent meals with beverages.

As I was headed there, I turned the corner and quickly stepped back. There he was. Jesse. My hero. With the other members. They were also headed into the café.

This is my chance.

I went inside and was hit with the cool air. It was vivacious inside. People murmur on how the new Order Of The Stone saved everyone. My heart skipped a beat. . . . There he was. Jesse.

Ugh. But he's talking to that redhead. He's smiling and laughing with her. While the other three just talk. . . I'll get him something to drink! That's it!

I went closer and noticed him glance in my direction. I felt my cheeks warm up. Ok..
I decided to blend in the crowd, since it was a little crowded inside, to walk towards him. As I got closer I notice . . Petra's glare.

"Hello." I say confidently. <eww. No. 😒>
"Hello. Can we help you?" Petra asked.
"I was just very fascinated at how you were able to successfully end that wither storm. . . Mind if I fill your cup Jesse?"

"Oh. No its ok. We were just about to leave." Jesse said standing up.
"Oh no. I insist. Really. Let me." I grabbed his cup and walked towards the beverage machine.
Darn. I forgot to ask what he wanted! I'll just bring him water.

I filled the cup up to the line that is printed on the cup. I made my way towards Jesse, but some idiot decided to make my day more upsetting than it already is.

That Axel guy bumped into me, causing me to spill the cup of water on the floor.
"Oh. My bad." He said.
"Seriously? Not even an apology?" I said infuriated.
"You look miserable already as it is." Then he was gone.

I tried again. This time perceiving of my surroundings. I finally-- SLIP. .
Another embarrassing moment.

I slipped on a banana peel, fell on my behind, and the water spilled on my chest. The worst thing was. . I was right in front of his table.

I heard laughter and snickering.
"Who the HECK leaves a banana peel on the floor?! That only happens in cartoons!" I stand up. This is so humiliating.

"Are you okay?" Jesse asks me.
"Obviously I'm not. Here's your water." I leave the empty cup on his table and leave.

I will never forget Petra's mocking and idiotic smirk when I slipped. She has some nerve. . . .

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

That girl has been embarrassed.

Sorry for just her POV. Sorry if it's lazy. I'm just a little tired right now. I'll make chapter 2 soon. I will.