Inception

"Why are you even with him ?" He asked. "I honestly like him a lot ." I said . "No you don't . Listen Jess I know you have feelings for me. I think I have those same feeling for you ." He caresses my face. He kissed me deeply and passionately . "I want you and only you Johnny doesn't deserve you." He said . "Leon -I" *phone rings and rings *
It was just a dream. "Hello?" I said in a groggily voice. "You're still asleep babe ?" Johnny chucked . "Yeah it's kind of like 7 am. " I said . "Well I'm outside I would've knocked but I thought you were sleeping ." He said. "Babe!" I said . "What?" He asked. "Johnny you can't just show up because right now I look like trash and it's way to early for you to see me like this." I explained . "Oh babe just come out and hurry up." He chuckled. It took me 30-35 minutes and I did the best I could.

"There's my beautiful lady." He winked . I stepped in the car and gave him a peck . "You look cute ." He said . "Thanks babe so do you." I smirked. "Guess where we're going ?" He asked. "To eat somewhere ." I stated. "Yeah but with who ?" He continued. "You're friend tom?" I guessed . "No but close kind of ." He chuckled. "Leonardo?" I said. "Correct ." He smiled . "Why now ?" I said . "Why is my princess scared of DiCaprio ?"He said . "A little . Johnny he could fire me. I love my job I just don't think it's a - " I said before I was cut off. "Too late I invited him and he's coming. " he said . "Hey don't worry ." He smiled holding my hand. "You're awfully smiley this morning ." I said. "You make me happy." He smirked. I kissed his cheek .

We got in front of the restaurant . I didn't know what was gonna bother me more . The fact that I was dating my boss's bestfriend . Or that I was way to embarrassed to see Leonardo because of my dream. It's not like I could've controlled the dream. Johnny and I walked to the table holding hands . Then there was Leonardo. Fuck me i still was attracted to him. Like he said in his own words 'who wouldn't ' . I thought the feeling of attraction would just go out of my head now that I was with Johnny but it was still there. Even worse then ever now that I had That stupid dream. "Hey ." I said. "Hey so what's up Johnny and Jess what are you doing here?" He said confused. "We kind of have to tell you something." I started. "Are you guys like actually together ?" He said . Me and Johnny looked at each other and nodded . "Yeah we are." Johnny said . He kissed my hand. "That's great."
He said . He kind of seemed upset . "Are you okay Leo?" I said. "Yeah Jess I'm really happy for you guys ." He said. I could see through his fake smile. However I was too busy laughing and giggling because Johnny made me happy and I made him happy . It was only a couple weeks and I really liked Johnny. But I do know that deep down Leonardo was really upset. I didn't know why maybe he thought he was losing a friend but I wasn't sure of who it was?