Platoon

I get up to make some break fast . I made some coffee and sat on the couch. I had seen Leonardo's name splattered every where . I was used to it. Everything was great with me and Johnny he behaved like he usually did . He would pick me up act cute and tried as hard as he could to keep his hands to himself . We had been going out for almost a month. In this time Leonardo started acting bitchy and was MIA . One time he made me drive all the way to Beverly Hills for decorative pens and that without them the office would be shit. He told me over the phone. I couldn't talk to him as a friends because every time I tried to talk to him like a friend he just said "Listen Jess I gotta go just do that for me okay." He always used that shit . It didn't matter I liked my job having a bitchy boss once in a while didn't hurt. Having a sweet boyfriend was. Johnny. He always made me feel special like I was the only girl in the world and every time he kissed me it's like time stopped and we were the only ones on the planet .

I walked to the office and went to my desk. Guess who finally came back? Yes you guessed it Leonardo's back. He was on the phone pretending he didn't see me. Even though I was right in front of him. "Okay john I have to go." Shit . See this was one of the many problems of dating your boss's bestfriend . Every shitty thing you complain about to your boyfriend always comes back to the bestfriend . "Hey Jess. Sorry if I've been stressing you out I just needed a break for a while ." He said rubbing his temples. "No you're fine ." I lied. "So how are things ?" He said. "They're good I guess how was your trip?" I said . "Okay I'm kind of happy to be back." He said . I just nodded my head . "How's Johnny?" He asked. I was hesitant . He was just being so weird I didn't want to rub the relationship in his face. "Things are actually really great." I grinned. "Do you even like him?" He said. "What do you mean?" I said. "Do you like him ." He then got closer to me. "He's a good guy Leonardo ." I said . "You honestly fucking believe that?" He laughed sarcastically. "Maybe . I don't know." I said. "That didn't answer the question ." He said. "Can we talk about something else I don't like mixing business and my personal life together." I said. "Oh Jessica don't give me that bullshit right now please." He said. "Then why don't you just admit that you have feelings for me !" I yelled. His face turned pale and he was at a loss of words. "I don't have-" "then what's the real reason you left for a month when I was with Johnny?" Before he could answer Johnny knocked on the door. I opened it . "Hey !" I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Hey babe is Leon her-" he then smiled toward Leon. "John !" Leon put on a fake smile. "Hey so do you mind if I steal her for a bit?" Johnny asked. "No not at all." Leonardo said.

"So I was thinking and I want to do something special tonight." I said. "You're already so special to me princess." He said kissing my palm. "I want to take the next step." I said. "Babe we barely started dating we could've done that a month ago." He laughed . "And ? Why can't we do it now ? " I said . "Because I don't know if you love me . I don't know if I love you." He said . "Do you want to feel that way ." I said . He nodded . "I just want to take it slow for right now ." He said then we kissed.
Leonardo: it's not over I'll see you tomorrow.

Sometimes I didn't know the events or things that occurred in my life I just tried to find a way to grasp and hold on to memories I could look back on.