The basketball diaries

The next two days were long and dry. I called Leonardo . "Hey babe." He said "hey baby where are you?" I asked . "I'm just catching up with Johnny but I'll be right there ." He said . I took a jog outside. I went to my job which was just going in and printing 5 sheets of paper. I wanted to talk to Johnny but Leonardo was with him. I just said screw it and called him. "Yellow." He said. "Hey Johnny how are you ?" I asked . "I'm doing good . Did you want to hang out or catch up ?" He said. "I thought you were with Leon?" I said. "No I haven't seen him at all lately since he punched me in the face really . Why what's wrong?" He said. "I'll call you back okay." I said. He hung up the phone and I went to Leonardo's. I had a spare key so I opened the door. He was with her . That girl that said she was pregnant . "Leonardo what is this?" I said. "Excuse me I'll be right back ." He said and we went in the kitchen. "What are you doing here babe?" He said. "Why are you lying to me ." I said . "She just showed up I didn't know what to do." He said. I gave him a look . Like the look of 'I'm not stupid' . "Nothing happened I promise ." He said and kissed me . "You can leave now ." She said. "Excuse me?" I said. "Well haven't you heard I could be pregnant with Leonardo's kid and I'm not letting my kid around you." She said . "And by the way Leonardo you don't have to keep lying to her. He kissed me . He would've done a lot more too." She said. "Is that true ?" I said. "I-i mean sort of ." I slapped him. "Go to hell." I said. I walked out . "Jessica wait ." He said. I tried my best not to cry . "What Leonardo what do you want from me. You don't even care." I said. "Yes I do I just she kissed me . Remember when we were on the island and we said it was only the beginning ." He said . "The beginning of what? Tell me what do you think we are?" I asked . "You're the love of my life Jessica . When I kissed her I didn't feel those feeling with you. You make me happy. " he said . "I told you at the beginning I wanted to think. You were so in love with me and I didn't want to lose you." I stuttered tearing up . "Hey hey I'm still here I'm going to fight for our love no matter how long it takes . L-look at me look at me ." He said . I looked up at his eyes and his worried look like he was afraid I'd actually leave him. "Nothing is going to tear us apart . I love you that will never change ." He then kissed me and our lips were in sync . He kissed me like He never would get to in a life time . "I'm gonna go home ." I said. "I'll be there in a little bit . I just have to talk to her." He said . "Okay ." I smiled. He pecked my lips "I love you ." He smiled . "Love you more ." I smiled .