Revolutionary road

"Johnny please." I said . "I love her Leo ." Johnny said . "She doesn't love you Johnny can you get over it ." Leonardo stated. "No because you don't treat her the way she deserves to be treated." He said . "How would you fucking know how I treat her ?" Leonardo snapped . "Oh yeah because it's not like you've screwed up a million times." He said . "Stop." I sniffled. "No let him talk honey ."Leonardo said . I looked blankly at Johnny . I gave him I sign that I didn't wanna here this . I wanted to leave but I didn't want to be a coward . "I would but that wouldn't matter ." Johnny sighed . "No go ahead . Since you know so well what she wants and doesn't want ." He said. "Can we not do this here." I said. "I know." He said . Leonardo kissed me hard enough where I couldn't breath. I shoved him off of me. "It's too late ."I stuttered. I then sighed because I was trying not to cry and breakdown . I looked at Johnny and he looked at me with his dark brown eyes . I then locked eyes with Leonardo . His eyes were frightened I saw the blue in his eyes become watery . "Can you give me a second Johnny ." I said . Johnny steps back . He lefts out a huff and goes back inside. "I love you . I love you. I wanna be with you." Leonardo pleaded . "Leonardo I can't ." I said . "What about me what if I don't want this . You're my everything ." He sniffles and kissed my hand he kissed my neck but I pushed him back slightly. "I can't ." I cried . "I'm sorry . I hope one day you can forgive me . Who knows maybe someday in the future you might actually be my wife ." He cried and kissed my hand . "I didn't want this to end." I said . "Then it doesn't have to . Don't you understand how much I love you ." He cried and caressed my face. I stepped back . "It can't . It's what's best for me . It what I want ." I said . "You wanted me once ." He said gripping my face. "I still want you . It's not the you I thought I wanted ." I said. "What do you want ?" He said . "I don't know but we aren't okay . I don't think we ever were ." I said . "Al I want is for you to be happy." He said . "Why does everyone keep saying that?" I sighed . "Well I don't want to say it let me just take you home so we can talk ." He said . "I can't ." I shook my head. "Just tell me what you want from me?" He said . "I can't that's the problem . I love you but you're bored of me everyone is bored of me ." I said . "Let's just go home ." "And do what? Sit in a room and yell at each other . I don't want to do that Leo ." I said . "Jessica please." He said . "Okay."

Sorry about the wait and this isn't really a good chapter but Leonardo or Johnny ?