Blow

My apartment was too quite . Johnny was asleep in my bed and I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom about to hop in the shower. I let the warm water run down my body. I was processing the last couple of days. Today is a big day. Today I have an interview on jimmy kümmel with Johnny and we're going to clear everything up but I'm nervous I'm not going to lie. I turn the water off and dry my body and put some clothes on. "Good morning." He greets me. He kisses my cheek and brushes his teeth. "You know what you should do?" He asked . "What?" I shrugged and shook my head. "You should move in with me." He smiled. "That's a big step." I chuckle. "Yeah but I love you ." I grin at those words he says it at least five times a day. I worry if he keeps saying it he'll grow totally tired of saying the word because he's says it so many times. "I know you're here all the time but are you sure you want to move?" I raise and eyebrow. "Yeah you're right we should just feel each other out." He pecked my lips. He carried me to the bed. Then the dreaded phone rang and it was .... you guessed it Leonardo. "Yes?" I answered. "I've been thinking a lot about you jessica and I just don't know how to accept this and I'm here to tell you that I'm going to ask Kate to marry me." He spoke . "Is that's really what you want to do Leonardo ?" I asked. "I'm not sure what I want anymore." He sighed . "I just want you to be happy. Everyone deserves to just be happy." I said . "I am happy with her." He said. "Then you have my blessing." I hung up the phone. "Is he okay ?" Johnny asked . "Yeah he's marrying Kate." I sighed. "That means he won't bother us anymore. We can be happy babe." He smiled. "I guess he can't at least not for now ." He gets on top of me and kisses me . "You are so sexy." He whispered. I bit my lip. I stared into his eyes. I flipped him over and straddled his waist. "I love you Johnny." I whispered . He kissed my neck . "I want you right now." He whispered against my neck.

...
He grabs his pants and I put my clothes back on. He brushed his fingers through his hair . I giggle. "What's so funny." He smiles grabbing my waist" he kisses me deeply . "I have to take a shower ." I whisper. He bites his lip . "You already took a shower this morning." He kisses my neck. "Then maybe we should shower together?" I smiled . "I like that idea but I have to get ready we have to leave for the set In Puerto Rico tomorrow. We wouldn't want to be late and we have to go to jimmy Kimmel in an hour . I hold his hand and walk him out. "I'll pick you up In an hour." He smiled

I put on a slim dress. It didn't outline my so call 'curves' but it's not like I had any. I didn't really consider myself beautiful but Johnny did. I was confident in my own way. But I also wasn't drop dead gorgeous . I wait at the door hoping Johnny won't be late. I hear a knock at my door I'm guessing it's Johnny . I was wrong. Leonardo stands in front of me in a black suit. "Leonardo. What are you doing here?" I asked . "You look beautiful ." He grinned . "Come in." I said . He sighs . "Turns out Kate isn't as in love with me as you thought ." He strokes his hands through fingers through his hair. "What happened?" I asked. "She told me that she was sleeping with someone else and that she'd been with him for almost a year but kept it a secret. That's when I told her about you but I told her that I broke it off because you wanted to respect her. She then told me she was in love with this person and was going to marry them instead and the media wouldn't know until a year or so after." He explained. "I'm sorry that sounds awful ." I hugged him. "I'm sorry I couldn't change in time for up but I'd still do anything to make you happy." He added . "I know. I think you should leave and get home get some rest." I said . He nodded . I open the door and Johnny was about to knock . Leonardo and Johnny give each other cold stares. "What was he doing here?" He snapped . "Relax he just broke up with Kate ." I replied . "You should stay away from him." He held my waist gently . "I love when you get all jealous boyfriend on me." I laughed . "Well look at you . I can't let you out of the house looking like you do." He licked his lips. "Let's go before we stay here all night." I bit my lip .

"Everyone please welcome Johnny Depp." Jimmy announced . Johnny went across the stage "Glad to have you on the show ." He said . "Well I'm glad to be here ." Johnny replied . "Well now you're shooting this movie called Ed wood correct?" He asked . "Yes I was actually taking a break from filming but I'm actually going to the set with my girlfriend ." Johnny remarked . "Jessica is it?" He asked . "Yeah she's actually back stage ." He stated . I'm getting extremely nervous. "Hi jimmy." I said . "Hi Jessica so how are you feeling about the rumors about you and Leonardo DiCaprio?" Jimmy questioned. "I wanted to come here first because I'm not pregnant and I don't have any stds." I confirmed. "So this is indeed just a rumor ?" I held Johnny's hand and exhaled quietly. "Yes I'm here to tell you first that this is all just a rumor and I'm with Johnny ." I said. "Now that that's out of the way how did you and Johnny meet?" He asked . "Through a mutual friend and we became very close ." I respond. "The crowd aws. And I smiled and giggle . Just then my nerves got the best of me . I ran and went to throw up. I've actually been feeling like this a lot lately . I'm honestly Scared . I haven't had my period . I've been scared to tell Johnny but I didn't want to ruin everything . Lucky for us it wasn't a live interview . "Are you okay ?" Johnny hugged me . "Yeah I think it's just something I ate "

Happy birthday Johnny :)