Celebrity

Leonardo kept calling and it was irritating. I was finally home and I was suppose to see a doctor today. I woke up to Johnny pecking at my neck and giving me small kisses. "Good morning." I groan. I turn around and hold his face in my hands . "Good morning beautiful." He lightly chuckled. I get up and get dressed. "What are you doing today?" He said grabbing his tooth brush. "I'm going to the doctor I'm feeling really nauseous ." I explained. He nods his head and stops for a second. "What if you're pregnant babe." He smiled. "Very funny." I quipped. "I'm serious ." He chuckled . "Oh I'm sure you are." I laughed. I checked my phone. I sigh. "Is it Leonardo again ?" He answered. "Yeah it's just I don't get why he just doesn't move on." I shrugged . "He loves you just for the wrong reasons." He said . "I love you." I added. He kissed my lips. He lifted me up still kissing my lips . He set me down. "You don't want to miss your doctors appointment." He whispered. I bite my lip hiding my smirk . He held my hand . "I'll pick you up if I have time." He kissed my forehead and gave me my keys.

I was waiting a decent amount of time. "Jessica." The nurse said. She sat me in a room and ran some basic tests. The doctor came in. "Congratulations." He said. "What?" I rose an eyebrow. "You're pregnant." He said. "No I can't be pregnant there must be a mistake." I stuttered. "There's no mistake." He chuckled. "We'll have to do an ultra sound ." He exclaimed. I laid down and pulled up my shirt . The nurse but cold jelly on my stomach . "There." She pointed to a pear shape in my stomach. "That's your baby." She smiled . I smiled I couldn't believe I was pregnant but in a way I was happy. I was just scared. "Would you like pictures?" She asked. "Yes please." I smiled.

I get out of the doctor's office. "Honey." Leonardo said. "So you're stalking me now?" I said. "Well I wouldn't have to stalk you if you answered any of my calls." He explained. "Shouldn't you be in Puerto Rico getting over me." I lightly chuckled. "So is everything okay with you?" He asked. "Yeah everything's perfect." I sighed. "Come on we can have lunch and we can talk." He said. "Leonardo there is nothing to talk about plus I can't I have to talk to Johnny about something and it's important." I said. "Just one dinner please?" He whined. "I have to go."

I unlocked the door and didn't find Johnny. He was in the backyard. I opened the back door. "What are you doing back here." I smiled . He stood up and kissed me. "Just think about you babe." He grinned. "Really?" I smiled. He kissed me again . "Wait I need to talk to you." I smirked against his lips. "About what?" He smiled. I was nervous. "I think Leonardo's stalking me." I blurt. "What? Did he say something to you?" He asked. "No he just.. really wants me to go to dinner with him." I said. "Well you should then if he'll finally leave you alone." He said . "You're not worried?" I asked. "Worried about what?" He kissed my lips and held my waist closer to his. He carried me inside and set me on the couch. "Wait .. I just I really want to tell you something but I'm scared." I said. "Did you cheat on me jessica ?" He asked. "No I would never I love you Johnny I want to be with you I chose you." I kiss him . "It's just I went to the doctor today and." I paused . "What's wrong you can tell me." He said with a worried look on his face . "I'm pregnant Johnny." I sighed. "You're pregnant ." He smiled .  "You're happy?" I frowned my eyebrows. "Of course I am. I love you and I'll always be here for you." He kissed me. "But it's mine right?" He pinched my face. I nod and try to laugh. "Now we have to move." He said . "Not right now." I laugh. "Yes we need to start planning already ." He set me on his lap and kissed my stomach. "Why don't you just move here you're here all the time anyway." I smiled. "I'll think about it." He laughed. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you." He pecked my lips. I kiss his lips again. He brings my thighs closer to him. "I want you to marry me jessica." He smirked. "I'm not ready for that much commitment Johnny." I said . "Jessica you're going to have a baby I'm...we're going to be parents this is the perfect time." He smiled. "Not like this I want you to ask for my parents blessing and don't tell them I'm pregnant yet." I kiss him . "Then ask your parents and have both are families together ." I smiled against his lips. "Okay then what do you want to do tonight?" He smiled. "Kiss you." I smiled. "Okay then." He kissed my lips and I straddled his waist. "I like kissing you." He chuckled . "What do you want to do." I sighed. "Well maybe Leonardo should at least know ." He smirked. "You would like that wouldn't you?" I said sarcastically . "I don't think he should know until we move in together or I start getting fat." I exclaimed. "Fine but it'd be a way for him to leave you alone baby." He pecked my lips. "Maybe I will I just don't want him to hate me." I said. "Come on you're not doing anything wrong." He said. "Johnny you should just understand that I'm going to tell him just not right now okay I just want to focus on us and our baby." I smiled. "Okay you know I love you right." I nod my head and sit back and turn on the tv.