Marvin's room

7 days later
We get on the plane and I was shaking and getting nervous. I was sad that we were leaving . I had so much fun. It was like I got to get away for just a few weeks. "You okay ?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "What's wrong ?" He asked. "I'm okay I'm just sad that we're leaving ." I said. "Don't be sad babe . This is just the beginning for us." He said. "I know I just liked us being together." I said. "Yeah but we'll always be together . I love you." He said . I pecked his lips and rested my chin on the nook of his neck.

After a few hours we waited were in front of his parent's house . "You nervous?" He asked. "A little." I smiled . "Don't be they are going to love you ." He said and kissed my cheek. "Wait ." I said. I smashed my lips into his . I rang the door bell . "I'll get it ." I heard . I let go of the kiss. "Woah." He said and gave my ass a sneaky but tight squeeze. "Leonardo!" She said. "Mom!" He said and hugged her . "Mom this is my girlfriend Jessica . " he said. I smiled and hugged her. His mom was German . He was an only child and his parents divorced when he was a baby so he spent most of his time with his grandparents.

We got to the car. "Well wasn't that something ?" He said. "Your Mom is such a nice person ." I said . "Yeah she's the best . " he said. I started the car. "Do you want to go back to your place and cuddle ?" He said. "Actually I wanted to go to my parent's ." I said. "Oh no." He said. "What? I met your mom ." I said. "Yeah and now I have to meet your dad." He smirked . "It can't be that bad . Plus I love you and that's really all that matters." I kissed him again . His lips against mine felt so good . He caresses My face . I pulled back and rested my forehead on his and smiled .

We pull in front of parent's house. I ring the doorbell. Then I kiss Leonardo . He smiles at me and then "Jessica ?" Derek says

"Derek what are you doing here I thought you were in beacon hills

"Derek what are you doing here I thought you were in beacon hills. " I said. "Yeah well Allison wanted to stop by because we heard you were in town yesterday ." He said. "No I actually just got here today . " I said. "Well come in." He said. "This is my boyfriend Leonardo." I said . "Nice to meet you man . Don't be afraid to say what ever's on your mind and watch out for her dad." He joked. "He's kidding ." I said as I held Leon's hand. I hung out with Allison and we conversed . Even Leon and they loved him. "Well it was so good to see you again jess hope we can do this again ." I hugged Derek and Allison and they left. "Now you have to meet my parents ." I said . "Did you date Derek ?" He asked. "No but my friend Karina did he's not really my type ." I said. "Mom dad this is my boyfriend Leonardo ." I said . "Well hello." My mother smiled at the kitchen table and Leonardo hugged her. "Ed ." My dad said and shook his hand with a settle smirk . Leonardo was such an outgoing person and I loved him for that . I dated Johnny for 6 months and he never mentioned meeting my parents . Or me meeting his it's like he never wanted to meet them or the thought to be mentioned. My dad turned on the tv .

"Dad can you take that off

"Dad can you take that off." I said. "Why you don't like Johnny Depp ?" He asked . "It's just that he's a conceited jerk that's all." I said. "Hey hey. It's okay relax ." Leonardo said . "Okay if you feel that way I'll take it off." He said. "No dad it's not my fault that you like Johnny depp." I said. My dad grinned and changed the channel.

"I shouldn't of acted like that." I said as we were in the car driving back to my place. "It's okay ." Leo said and held my hand. "I don't know why I act like this every time I see him it's like I want to punch him in the face." I said. "You don't need to worry about him ." He said. "You're right hopefully we never have to see that bastard again .

________________________________
Johnny pov
"so Leonardo's back in town ." Tim said. "I could care less. " I said. "You're girlfriend is all draped over her like a fucking little bitch." he said. I punched him in the face. "Don't you ever fucking talk about her like that." Two guys grabbed my arms . "It's okay I'm okay everything's cool." I said. I spent most of my time at any bar. I just want to win jess back .