Alice in wonderland

Things are going somewhere . I don't exactly know where. I've been feeling sick lately and it's only been two months . Today is a beautiful day in sunny Puerto Rico where Johnny will shoot his last scene and the rest will be shot in LA. I was thinking to myself I probably have the stomach flu from all this food that I've never tried before. I love Puerto Rico I never wanted to leave . Johnny and I have been good lately . I haven't heard from Leonardo the only news I've heard is that he's half way across Europe . Johnny , he was perfect . I couldn't picture anything better than as we are now . I'm afraid something Terrible will happen but I'm not sure what is yet. Fast forward to now like right this second. "Hey." He smiled and I bit my lip. He grabbed my waist and kissed me and smiled again . Johnny couldn't keep his hands to himself and I never stopped him. Things had been very good for us. The media however wants to know who I am. What's my life story. I don't quite know what to say yet but as Johnny rises his private life of us as a couple is limited. I didn't mind it of course.

He embraced me in his arms . Ever since we got here all he's event been is affectionate . "Do you know I love you." He smirked. He pecked my lips. "I love you more ." I smiled kissing him. "I want to do something special for you since it's our last night in Puerto Rico." He remarked. "Johnny" i started . "No I have to do this tonight. It's our last night together and I just want it to be special ." He kissed me . He leaned on the wall . "You're beautiful ." He chuckled lightly. I smiled. "I want to talk to you about something before I leave ." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you still talking to Leonardo?" He rose an eyebrow. "No." I said . He stared at me more serious . "No Johnny this is my time with you it's our time ." I smiled and held his hand . "I just want to make sure you don't have feelings for him anymore ." He spoke. "I don't because I'm in love with you." I smiled . He kissed me and flipped me over. "Is that all you wanted to ask me?" I smiled. "No I have something else but it'll have to wait because I have to go shoot my last scenes but we will talk about it after dinner." He kissed my forehead .

I stepped out of the hotel to go to the beach across the street. I lay down and relax. "I didn't expect to see you here." Leonardo said. He sat next to me shoulder to shoulder. "What are you doing?" I sighed. "Just trying to get over you are you stalking me?" He laughed. "No I've been here for two months. Might I recall the last time we ever agreed to speak to each other." I explained. "Well I got here yesterday and although I really like these run ins I have something to attend to." He remarks. "What is that exactly?" I asked. "I don't owe you an explanation. Since we're not talking to each other my darling jessica ." He smirked . I nod my head and give him a petty glare and open my magazine . "What's this ?" He grabbed my magazine and flipped to the beginning . "Johnny and jessica engaged." He chuckled . "Stop I like reading comedy it gives me a better understanding." I joked. "Okay." He answered. I stared at his eyes and smiled. "I miss you Jessica." He pouted . "I'll just go somewhere else ." I said. "No you don't have to I know we've been broken up for a while now and I just wanted to say-" he kissed me before he could finish his sentence . "Is that Leonardo DiCaprio !" Someone took a picture and I shoved him off. "We can't do that anymore Leonardo !" I grabbed my things. "Please ." He begged . "No." I answered. "What will change your mind?" He asked . "If whatever you're about to ask involves Johnny I'm all ears but if not then I'll continue ignoring you and acting like you don't exist ." I scoff. He stood silent and rubbed his chin. "Then come to dinner with me ." He said . "I can't tonight." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "It's Johnny were doing this thing he said it'd be a surprise." I explained. "Just take him to dinner please." He whined . "No I can't do that ." I said . I tried to leave but he followed behind me . "Are you just going to follow me around all day ?" I chuckled . "Yes until you agree just one dinner." He pouted. "Fine I'll be there ." I sighed. I went back to my hotel room and ran a hot bath. I sat in for 15 minutes and thought about what the surprise could be and I couldn't even imagine because I had everything I wanted. I get out of my 15 minute bath and turn on the tv. Of course it's everything bad I lay on the bed and go to sleep .

Johnny comes in and wakes me up. "I'm sorry were you sleeping?" He smirked. "Yeah but I need to tell you something ." I groaned. "What is it ?" He pecked my lips. "I ran into Leonardo at the beach." I stated. "What did he say?" He  sat down. "He just wanted to go out for dinner." I said . He came in close and kissed me and embraced me in his arms. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I pecked his lips. "I had other plans but I guess they'll have to wait till tonight after dinner." He smiled. "Why don't you just tell me now?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around me. "We don't want to ruin the surprise . He smirked and carried me "Johnny put me down I giggled. He dropped my legs onto the bed. "Why?" He whispered . I chuckled and I kissed him. He grabbed my waist and brought it closer to his. He rose his head and I kissed his neck. "We can't be late to dinner ." He said catching his breath. "We can be a little late." I whispered and wrapped his hands around me . "No you wanted to go to dinner now you're gonna control yourself am I clear?" He said seductively . I bit my lip. "Yes baby." He pecked my lips and went into the bathroom. I sighed and stretched. I wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you." I said . He looked at me . "I missed you too but I have to take a shower . You're always free to join." He smirked . I stepped closer. "No dinner." He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever I didn't miss you that much anyway ." I hissed. He chuckled and took off his shirt and pants . He leaned in and kissed me and he pushed me more into the hotel room. "I'll be right back." He bit his lip. I smiled and mouthed okay. I put something else on. I sat on the bed and turned on the tv. He got out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around his torso. "So what are you going to wear?" I smiled. "I don't know I haven't really .... decided." He smiled . He pecked my lips. "I know you wanted to something else and we can." I smiled. "No I'll behave." He smirked. My stomach rumbled. "Are you okay?" He asked but before I could answer I ran to the bathroom to throw up. He held my hair back and I threw up more . I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my mouth. "I think you got food poisoning ." He said . I nod my head . He kissed my cheek. "Do you still want to go to dinner?" He asked. I shook my head . "Can we just stay in?" I smiled and hugged him. "You're gonna brush your teeth." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.