Dark shadows

We get to the apartment . Two policemen walk out and an ambulance arrives at the scene. "We found these ." He pulled out a whole bottle of pain killers. "Is he okay ? Please tell me he's okay." I cried . Leonardo's tears streamed down and his blue eyes turned red. The ambulance takes Johnny to the hospital . "He was heavily on drugs." He said. I couldn't start crying . I shook my head. "We won't know unless you go to the hospital ." The police officer said .

We got in the car . "Fuck!"Leonardo yelled and hit the steering wheel. I flinched and continued to sob. we sobbed together . "This is so fucked up . Why would he do this to himself ?" He cried . I sobbed into his chest and we cried the whole way to the hospital .

We waited in the waiting room. "Leonardo and Jessica ?" she said . We stood up and she walked us to Johnny's room. He looked like a vegetable . "He's in a coma." She said . I turned around. "Babe ." Leonardo cried . "No Leo no I'm not going to see him like that ." I cried and went to the ground . "We n-need to stay strong it's the only thing we can do." He cried . I placed a kiss on Johnny's head. "Can I talk to him." I said . Leonardo walked out of the room. "Hey Johnny it's me Jessica . I don't know why I'm talking to you I mean it's not like you could hear me but I just want to do this." I teared up. "I need to stay strong for you. I want you to know that I'll always love you. You were my first real relationship . I don't know why you would do this. I remember everything about us. The way you used to kiss me and the way you smiled at me I just want you to fight Johnny I'll never give up on you no matter how hard you want me to." I said and wiped the tears off my cheek. Leonardo went into the room . A million thoughts were racing through my head . The first one was just why. He was getting so much better . I didn't know what was wrong but I guess I was just blind. I should've done so many things differently . I cried and cried. Until I was almost dehydrated .We left the hospital and didn't do anything except cry.