Arizona dream

I panicked . I went through the back and went to where my car was parked and went to Leonardo's . I called him. "Hello?" I said. "Changed your mine?" He said. He was so happy . "Um not exactly where are you?" I said. "At home is everything okay ?"He asked "yeah I just wanted to talk to you . I really haven't seen you in a while . I'll be there in like 5minutes ?" I said. "Sounds good ." He said. Johnny calls me and I ignore it and put my phone on vibrate .

I knock on Leo's door. "Hey ." He says . I smash my lips on his going inside. I then break the kiss . "What was that for?" He asked "I just uh missed you." I lied I actually was scared of what Johnny would do if he found me here so I prayed that he wouldn't come to Leo's . "Are you sure you haven't talked to Johnny all day?" I asked . "I'm sure I haven't heard  one word from him." He said . He kissed me again. What the hell am I doing . He starts sliding his tongue into my mouth and I massage mine with his and we're basically making out. He puts me on the couch and feels me down . Then the door bell rings . Shit , shit ,shit. We break from the kiss . I get up to answer the door. Obviously it was Johnny. "Jessica? Baby I've been looking all over for you where we're you?" "Ive been here." I said. "With Leonardo." His worried look turned angry. He walks in the house and punches Leon . "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Johnny yelled. "Listen you don't understand ." Leon replied. "I don't understand that Jessica is my girl and she loves me Leon but no the one time I'm happy you have to fuckin make out with her after you've been gone for what 5 months. " Johnny exclaimed. "I left to get over her." Leon said. "What ?" Johnny steps back. "He loves me ." I intrude. "Do you love him back?" He said . I stayed silent I started tearing uncontrollably . "I didn't know until today." I whimpered. "That's not a fucking excuse . I wish I never fucking met you . I should've dumped you like I did with those other girls." He said. I strike him in the face. "You're an asshole Johnny I'm in love with you!" I screamed still crying. "How can you have feelings for him but still love him, but you don't know if you love him right is that what this is. I bet you were gonna try that tonight . I mean why else would you be at his house at 8:00 pm . Isn't that right Leo my friend . " Johnny said. "Don't talk about her that way Johnny ." Leonardo said. "Oh you actually care about her . This is pathetic you're fucking you're ex employee. " Johnny said and Leon punched him in the face . They started fighting back and forth and it got bloody . Johnny was kicking Leon's ass. I screamed and tried to get them to stop until Johnny finally snapped out of it when Leonardo punched him hard in the stomach. I picked him up. "Don't fucking touch me." He said. "Get out of my fucking house john before I call the cops ." Leon said. "I don't ever want to see you again Jessica ." He said racing to the door . I stood in front of his car. "What the fuck are you doing ?" He said. "I'm not moving ." I said . He rolled his eyes. "We're broken jess there's no fixing this." He said. "You don't understand that I love you Johnny ." I said. "I do but I also understand that you love him and he loves you . I'm not getting involved in this weird love triangle ." He said . "Can you at least kiss me one last time before you go ?" I said. He got out of the car .

"I'm gonna miss your lips

"I'm gonna miss your lips ." He cried. "I love you ." I said. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" He said. "I just need to think Johnny . I need to talk to him . Nothing is going to happen okay . I'm still yours until I know who I wanna be with . But for now I'm still yours ." I said. "I can't believe I fell in love with you . " he said. "Shh I don't want you to think about the sad things. " I smashed my lips into his again . We cried and he left . I just wanted to go home and cry but I couldn't at least not yet.

Team Depp or team  DiCaprio ?