The wolf of wall street

I Walk back into the house. Leo is sitting on the couch . I sit beside him . "I love you Jessica ." He said . "I know ." I said. "Why can't you say it back?" He grasps my hands. "I don't know Leon because maybe you've been gone for a while. Maybe I can't just drop everything just so I can be with you. Maybe I loved someone else." I said. "Loved ?" He said. "I can't give you what you want Leo ." I said. "I'll wait for you." He said . "That's the problem you can't do that . I don't want to hurt you . That's the last thing I want to do to you. " I said. "You won't hurt me ." He kissed my hand. "How long ?" I said. "How long what?" He said. "How long have you been in love with me ?" I asked . "Since that day where we went to the party and you came with Johnny . That's when I loved you." He said . "How did you know you loved me?" I asked. "I didn't want anyone to be near you. I thought about you all the time. I always missed how we talked all the time at work." He smiled. I kissed him. He kissed back slowly and softly. "I love you ." I said. His grin grew . He kissed me and let his slid his tongue into my mouth and I massaged mine with his. As he reached down and kissed my neck I finally came to my senses. "I need to go talk to Johnny ." I said. "I thought you already talked to him. Jess now we can finally be together" he smiled. "I just need to break it off with him. I opened the door and a girl was standing right in front of it waiting to knock. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Jamie Leonardo's girlfriend. And you are? "she said . I stood there in shock. "Leaving have a nice life Leonardo ." I said "no jess wait ." He pulled my wrist . "Let me go ." I said . He tried to kiss me and received a slap to the face . "I can't believe I was about to break up with Johnny when you were still with her!" I said. "She doesn't mean anything to me." He said. "You're an asshole probably a bigger one then Johnny . The funny thing is I thought you were different Johnny . " I said . "You told Johnny that you were in love with me and him ." He said. "I couldn't break his heart . He's only loved me . I'm his first love Leonardo . I was willing to give you a chance and be with you because I'm in love with you. You say that you love me but you're with her. I'm not going to let you destroy her like you almost destroyed me . Goodbye Leonardo ." I said . I walked away . I cried almost the whole drive to Johnny's house I felt like such an idiot . But worst of all I felt terrible for almost dumping Johnny . I knocked on his door .

"Hey baby ." He smiled kissing me. He let go and then I just held his face again staring into his eyes and memorizing every imperfection in his face. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." I kiss his nose. He kisses me again. Before I let him do what he wants to do. "Baby I had a really long day . I don't mean to ruin your happiness right now but is there anyway we can just watch movies and cuddle?" I asked . "Anything for you. I'm sorry I was such a dick to you. I just got jealous ." He kissed my forehead he holds my hand and I get comfortable on the bed and nuzzle my head onto his chest . He holds my hand kisses it slowly the rest of the night was just a lot of kissing and cuddling.