Charlie and the choclate factory

Today Johnny was coming home . I was excited to have Johnny back. Leonardo was stand offish he didn't really talk about anything that involved Johnny . I didn't really mind . I pulled into the house . I sighed very heavily . I turned off the car. I was stressed . I started to think back to where I was really happy . I've been doing a lot of that lately . It's not like I can be happy . Something just happens it's like a negative person in a group that negative person vibe just makes everything weird and slightly awkward to the point where you can't be like this is us . We don't have to pay attention to that person because that person is still there and even if the person is miserable you can't act like it doesn't exist like they were never there . I've been thinking about all sorts of memories . The memories with my family , Johnny ,and Leonardo. Everything made me confused to the point that I almost always felt sad and not like myself .

I sighed and looked at the door . I glanced through the view of outside one more time . I stared at Leonardo's car and I just tried to picture us in years from both sides . The good and the bad . In one image I saw us happy in a house with a couple kids. I could see us smiling at the life we've created for ourself . We were happy.

Then there's the bad . I saw us fighting constantly and making up for the same mistakes over and over again. I would always take him back because I loved him. Even though he was stand offish I went back to the happy times . Like the time he told me he loved me. I was both happy and confused . What makes me smile is when he kissed me and said it . It makes me smile each time so I put the feelings aside . I shifted my eyes towards the door. I opened it .

"You need to leave Johnny !" Leonardo said. "What's going on?" I said . "All he's ever done is come between us baby and I'm sick of the same bullshit." He said . "What the fuck is wrong with you Leonardo ?!" I said . "Me?" He said . "Yeah he almost died ." I said. "You didn't have to visit him everyday ." He said . "Can you stop being jealous for one second ." I sighed . "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" He continued his face turned a Rosie pink . "I've never cheated on you with Johnny . I've never given you a reason to not trust me. I'm tired of your story of 'I've been hurt before .' Well guess what babe so have I ." I yelled and ran to my room.

Johnny knocked on the door. "It's me ." He said and opened the door . "Why so gloomy baby ." He smiled . "Why do you keep coming back? Why not just stay away from me?" I said. "One I'm not Leonardo . Don't act like you weren't upset when he was gone for months." He explained. "I still love you . I've always wanted to start over but now I've considered that you really do love Leonardo. I just want you to be happy and I know Leonardo's up your ass about me . You should talk to him." He kissed my forehead . He left the house and I stared at Leonardo for a second . He stared back at me and we said nothing. I walked closer closing the space in between us and placing a kiss on his soft red lips . "I love you ." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." "I don't want to do this anymore ." He said . "No please don't be like this ." I said. "No I mean I don't want to fight anymore . I'm in love with you Jessica and I'm sorry that I've -" I smashed my lips onto his . "When are you going to stop interrupting ?" He whispered with a light chuckle . "When you stop being adorable ." I smiled "well okay then ." He smirked and kissed me again. "We have to go out tonight ." He said . "Why tonight ?" I bit my lip. "Because I have a surprise for you ." He said. "What kind of surprise ?" I said . "A good one ." He said

Oh geez I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I kinda ran out of ideas for this book yikes