Kate & leo

"You're so beautiful I'm so happy you're mine." Leo said . He flashed a smile at me. "I love you." I smiled . "Come on I want to show you off to everyone I know." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. "God I love your lips but I don't wanna be late." He said. Leo looked nervous. "You okay?" I smiled . "Yeah yeah."He stuttered. "Are you sure?" I chuckled. "Yes." He said and kissed my nose. I was nervous and scared but Leo's bright smile made me extremely happy.

When we got there , there was a lot of paparazzi. "Over here Leo." They called. "Okay so I'm going on the red carpet with my friend kate and you're going with Johnny here." He said as I peaked at my window where johnny was standing in a suit. "Who the hell is kate?" I said. "A friend of mine." He said. "A friend of yours?' I scoff. I open the car door. "Hey don't be jealous." He said. "I don't understand Leo. I'm you're girlfriend." I said . "Sweet heart let me put it in words you'll understand . Leonardo's publicist said it was a good idea. Except Leonardo doesn't want to be here without you princess. That's where I step in." Johnny explained. "Fine. This is stupid anyway." I said. "Yeah yeah lets go princess." Johnny said .

We walked on the red carpet. Everyone was calling Johnny's name as we stood there to take pictures. "Don't you clean up nice." I said. "You too baby . I've never seen you in a dress like this before." He bit his lip. His hand slightly touched my butt. I pull him inward for a hug and put his hands back on my waist . He smirks at me and we walk inside we pass Leo and Kate . They we're acting cute and flirting with each other . I started getting jealous. "Don't worry ." Johnny said. "I'm not worried." I said . "Yes you are and you have nothing to be jealous of you're 10 times more beautiful then she is I don't care what anyone says." He said and kissed my hand. "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked. He shrugged and sat me at our seats. Leo sat next to me. "Hey!" He hugged me . He was holding Kate's hand. "I'm Jessica." I said. "Oh is she your girlfriend Johnny?" She asked . I waited for Leonardo to correct her but he never did ."Yeah we've been dating for a year now." I said . Leonardo's jaw clenched. He let it go though he was hurt but its not my fault. Johnny smirked at me . "Shut up" I whispered."Don't look at me I'm not the one who told her you we're my girlfriend." He said. "I was you're girlfriend ." I whisper. "True." He smiles. Leonardo taps me on the shoulder. "Hey I missed you ." He said. "It was like two minutes." I laugh. "I still missed you." He smiled. I lean in to kiss him but he leaned back. I'm a little hurt. "We can't do these things in front of her." He said. "Why didn't you tell her?" I asked. "I don't know it didn't seem important." He said . "It didn't seem important?" I scoff. "Hey don't be like this." He said. "I'm not mad I just don't feel like talking to you right now." I said . "Baby." He said but I ignored him. Kate whispered in his ear and they conversed . I look over to Johnny. "Hey." He chuckles. "Hi." I said. "You enjoying yourself sweetheart?" He asked. "Not really but I can't complain." I said. He bit his lip I could feel the tension . "How about instead of you going with Leo I could have you the whole night?" He whispered in my ear. "I'm not a hooker john." I said . "You're already mad and I could tell you're still attracted to me he kissed my hand and there's also that ." He pointed to Leo and kate as they were all over each other . "Okay what's the catch?" I said. "No catch just one night . " He said. "I'm not sleeping with you johnny." I whisper. "I didn't say you had to . Shall we watch the globes now?" He said . "We shall." I said.

I'm not editing this so sorry for grammar mistakes. Also sorry for not updating in a while I really need you guy to vote and comment on this story . It's my most read story so don't be shy. Also I'm currently watching 21 jump street (if you like smut read my other books)