Corpse bride

Johnny smiles at me . "What ?" I chucked. "I'm happy ." He said . I get up. "Where are you going?" He asked . "To make you breakfast like I used to." I said  I said covering my naked self with a blanket.  He goes back to sleep and I put my clothes back on. I go into the kitchen to make breakfast . I hear Johnny right behind me . He wraps his arms around me. "Good morning." I said . "Morning ." He smiled against my ear. "I have to go but you're breakfast is on the table." I said . "You're going to leave me alone?" He said. "I'm not really leaving you alone." I smiled. He held me. "You don't have to leave." He smiled. "We get to start over Johnny ." I bit my lip. He smiled and kissed me . "I have to go." I smile. "Okay ." He smiled and I walked out .

I turn on my car and check my phone . My phone rings and it Leonardo. "Hello?" I said. "Are we really over?" He said. "Are you kidding me?" I asked . "Jessica I didn't mean those things . Baby I can be whatever you want . I'm yours ." He said. "Leonardo it's too late . Has you're lady friend left you solo." I scoff. "Not exactly ." He said . "Goodbye Leonardo." I started . "Wait Jessica . I just want you to know that I love you and I'll do anything for you." He said. This sounds familiar . "I think we should just take a break right now. " I said. "No that's ridiculous. We can figure this out ." He said . "We just need a break." I said . "I can't break up with her you have to understand ." He said. "You have to understand that I don't want to be with you because of that very reason." I said. "You don't know what I'm capable of my sweet." He said . "What's that suppose to mean?" I said . "Let's just say you don't want your life to be a living hell ." He said . "Come on baby." Kate says and he hangs up the phone.

I was debating to go back inside

I was debating to go back inside . I call Johnny . "Hello?" He answered . "Can you some outside ?" I asked . "Yeah." He said . He got in the car and smiled at me . "What ?" I said . "I love you ." He said . I kissed him. I saw a guy pull his camera out and take a picture. "Are you Johnny Depp?" He yelled. "Drive. Now" He said. "What is all this?" I asked . "It's my life ." He sighed . "What do you mean your life?" I chuckled . "I'm a celebrity to put it to you this way they always want to know who I'm sleeping with . Make sure she's not too young . Too old . A drug dealer. You know normal people things." He said . "Why should they even care they don't even know you." I bit my lip hiding my smirk. "I just told you ." He laughs . I stare at him and sigh. "I know baby." He holds my hand and kisses it gently . I looked straight. "What's wrong?" He laughed . "Nothing I'm just thinking." I said. "About ?" He said . "I'm falling for you John ." I said . He smiled . "Falling? You're gonna love the shit outta me just like everyone else ." He said . "Everyone else?" I frowned my brows. "You've never seen anything I'm in have you?" He frowned . "I saw what's eating Gilbert grape ." I laughed . "Of course you have ." He rolled his eyes and laughed . "I was mad at you for the longest time ." I said . "I know baby but we're starting over." He said . I licked my lips and bit my lip. I turn on the radio . "Her name's Jessica ?" A women said through the radio . "Yeah I heard she has an std ." A another women added . I turned it off and pulled over . "You've got to be fucking kidding me." I said . I called Leonardo . "Hey beautiful ." He said . "What the fuck did you do Leonardo?" I said. "I play a dirty game my sweet heart . Let's just be glad I said you had std instead of putting out the story that you cheated on Johnny fucked me loads of times and got back with Johnny this year. Oh and let's not forget how you were really with me for two years and rejected my proposal . And you only dated Johnny for six months ." He exclaimed. "First of all I can think of loads of shit more fucked up then you think is fucked up. Second of all I didn't 'fuck you loads of times' you fell in love with me and I fell in love with you ." I said . "What about this you're the reason Johnny and I are no longer friends how does that sound?" He said .  "I recall that you've loved me since the six to eight months I worked at you're fuckin office . That was before Johnny and I started dating and you did not say one word to me . Then you drop dead. Oh and let's not forget you sabotaged my relationship ." I said . "Do you really wanna do this?" He said. "It's your reputation not mine Leonardo ." I laughed . "This can all be fixed if you just come back to me sweet heart." He said . "You'll never change Leo ." I laughed . "Have fun going through hell darling ." He said and hung up. "Fuck!" I yelled. "We can fix this baby." He said . "I have to go back to him." I said. "No you don't ." He said . "Johnny he's gonna make my life a living hell who's going to believe me?" I said . He kissed me . "It's gonna be alright okay?" He said . I nod my head and feel a tear run down my face . "Look at me. He's a dick and he won't hurt you anymore I promise ." He whispers I hug him . I see more people taking pictures of me. I look at my phone and it's blowing up. "I don't want to do this to you . What about your reputation . Y-your career ." I said . "I mean does it even matter ?" He said . "Johnny!" I said. "Okay I know it matters but I love you . No one else . Only you and it'll all be okay ." He smiled . "Can I drive ?" He said . "Yes please." I said .