This boy's life

"I don't know why we need to go home for this." I said. He stopped the car. "I'm sorry okay? We can work this out." He said . "You cheated on me Leonardo." I said . He smashed his lips to mine. "Can you stop doing that shit it's getting on my nerves ." I said . "I'm in love with you it's just ." He sighed . "Are you happy ?" I said . "Yes I'm happy . But only when I'm with you. Only when we're together ." He said . I kissed him . I looked up at him and smiled . He leaned in but I moved my head. "That's not fair ." He whispered . I smiled. I kissed his neck and left . I sat back up in my seat and leaned on the window. "What are you doing?" He said. "I don't know what to do with you" I said . He continued to drive on the road.

We were in front of my door. He caressed my face . "You needa go home babe." I said . He kissed my neck . "Why." He said . "I need to think." I said . "You're not still mad at me ?" He said . I looked at him and didn't say anything . I sighed and shoved him off of me . I tried to open the door . "Because I can do something to make you happy." He whispered . "Goodnight Leonardo." I said . "Good morning ." He said. I closed the door. He rang the door bell. I didn't open it . He rang the door bell again and wouldn't stop . "Can you pleas - " he smashed his lips onto mine. We lay on the couch and I break the kiss. "Leonardo stop ." I said . He kissed my neck . "Leonardo!" I said . "What the hell is your problem ?" He snapped . "We can't sleep together." I said. "Why not you're my girlfriend ." He said frustrated . He dug in his pocket and pulled out the box. He put his hand out . "Give me your hand ." He said . "Leonardo." I said . "Give me your hand !" He said . "No." I said . "I thought this is what you fucking wanted !" He yelled. "I can't tell you what I want ." I said . "I'm not leaving until you do." He said . "Johnny loves me ." I said . "I know he does ." He said . "He kissed me after you were feeling up Kate." I said . "I didn't feel her up." He said . I stood up and walked to my room . He followed behind . "You need to go home ." I said . "So what you're gonna breakup with me to be with Johnny ?" He said . "No... I don't know Leo." I said . "What do you mean you don't know darling?" He said . "I don't know . " I sighed . He sat on my bed . "You can't be here I just need to think ." I said . "Did you forget that I was going to marry you today? Does that not ring a bell?" He said. "Did you not forget that you've been cheating on me for a couple weeks now ." I scoff . He said nothing and stayed sitting down. "I'm going to leave if you're not ." I said. "Where are going to go?" He said . "Somewhere that's not here." I laughed . He kissed my neck . I turned around and kissed him. "You're going to leave ." I whispered . "What if I don't want to ." He said . "Then I'll leave Leonardo ." I smiled . "Okay okay I'm leaving ." He smiled . "I love you." He said . "Leonardo please just stop." I said . "Jessica I love you." He said . I nod my head . His jaw clenched and he left. I sighed . I didn't know what I had gotten myself into. I just thought would it really be worth it ? I didn't know who I loved. Everything just made me so frustrated .