The man in the iron mask

I sat in the car with the window rolled down . I looked at the Sky. "You seem to be enjoying today ." He smirked. A stream of nervousness spread to my face and body . "Hey what's wrong ." He said patting my thigh. "Nothing ." I said with a very weak smile . "Listen if you're having a crappy day it's about to get better trust me. " He licked his lips. Leo was so sweet to me sometimes I forgot he was my boss and sometimes I wanted my fantasy to be a reality. "Hello." He laughed waving his hand. "What sorry I was just I don't know what did you say." I said awkwardly. "How are you and Johnny?" He said. "What do you mean me and Johnny were just friends." I said. "Do you kiss all your friends Jess ." He smirked . "No but you know what don't act so innocent mr. DiCaprio ." I snapped. "Oh yeah then tell me what I've done that's so horrible?" He said. Left me sexually frustrated. "You left me alone at the office without even bothering to call." I answered . "I did call. Where were you huh?" He said . I then remembered the call that got in the way between me and Johnny . "I-I " I stuttered. "Exactly." He chuckled. "Do you have any 'raves planned this weekend ." I chuckled. "So you can make out with your 'friend' again . " he said. I rolled my eyes "whatever I actually really like Johnny he's not that bad." I said . "You're right he's my bestfriend so I guess you have a point ." He sighed. "Why were you so mad at him at the party?" I asked frowing my eyebrows . "Are you kidding?" He starred. "What?" I shrugged . "He was all over you and had no boundaries and didn't even give one fuck that you were my assistant." He explained. It had made a lot of sense once I thought about it . But I couldn't let him think I was a type of girl to go Gaga over john. "So your basically just saying he could just sleep with me And dump me ?" I said. "Now Jess this is my friend I don't want you take it personal but yes like 98.9% sure he just wants to bang you but I mean look who wouldn't ." He laughed. I started to blush at the fact that he sort of complimented me. "Well it's fine Leo were just friends." I stated . "Just friends?" He said . "Friends." I finished . We got to the coffee shop. It was a cute little place that sold the most delicious pastries.

We got back to the office and a part of me just missed Johnny . My heart and emotions were building up . One part of me would say Johnny would never do those things to you he cares about you and compliments you . I tried to think of the stupidest non sense in my head. The cons had piled up. He never called after the party after we kissed . He didn't text me that night to get home safe. He didn't bring me gifts . Which was normal. For friends. He wasn't my boyfriend obviously but if he wasn't my boyfriend then what was the point of having feelings. My heart and Head would toss and turn on each side. But Leon kept me distracted while he piled on audition after Audition. A part of me wondered 'why does a CEO need an acting career .' But people can have hobbies and that was one of his hobbies.

Text message from
Johnny ❣️: hey baby what are you up to

I shouldn't have Texted I should of just ignored it he was a player and only wanted to use me but I couldn't help it.

Me: I'm a little busy babe
Johnny : maybe I can come by tonight when your not
Me : maybe