The lone ranger

2 years later
"I honestly think you should come out tonight ." Johnny said. I don't know what happened honestly.

2 years before
"I'll be back before Valentine's Day I promise ." Leonardo said
February 10th
"Hey babe so are you almost done shooting?" I asked . "Baby I won't be able to make it for Valentine's Day ." He said. "What why?" I said . "Listen can we talk later?" He said . He broke up with me through text message . Blocked my number and disappeared again . "Actually maybe I will john. Have you heard from Leonard ?" I asked . "No but I invited him. He could come." He said .

I didn't have any friends

I didn't have any friends . Johnny was pretty much all I had. After Leonardo broke up with me I wanted to stay friends. Even though he insisted on leaving his 2 month girlfriend for his ex . I said no . The truth is Johnny would never be in love with me and I feel as if that is something he wish he could feel with me . Only time will tell if we really Want to be together.

I get to Johnny's house . No one's here and I'm utterly confused . "Yes you're here !" Johnny says and hugs me . "Where is everyone ?" I said. "That's not important . I need to tell you something ." He said and sat me on the couch . He smacked his lips once . "Sadie has broken up with me. Instead of having a sob fest I've decided to be like the great gatsby and throw parties and she finds me. " he explained. "What do I have to do with this?" I asked . "Well I can't throw a part without my best friend . As of now you're single and I'm single ." He says and pours me a drinks . "That's a good point." I chuckled . "Everything will work out.Like so." he smashed his lips onto mine and in the heat of the moment I didn't stop him. He slid his tongue onto mine deepening the kiss and moaning in my mouth. *clears throat*"Mr.Depp you must change the guest will be arriving soon." Thomas said. "The timing is never Right." He sighs and Buries his head into my chest. "In the unlikeliness of this happening again let me just say I enjoyed kissing you princess." He smiled . "Go change Johnny !" I chuckled . "Okay . Okay I was just trying to be cute gosh." He chuckled .
I decided to continue the story because I love this book :)