Black mass

This morning I woke up and Johnny was staring directly at me. "Hi" I smiled . It didn't last long . Someone was slamming on the door . "Who's that ?" I said . "Uh I don't know ." He stuttered. "Johnny did you sleep with someone last night?" I asked. He didn't say anything . I opened the door and guess who it was. Amy from Roxy's .  "Really you slept with her." I said . "I can't believe I actually thought you were in love with me and that you cared about me because obviously you couldn't wait two seconds for me." I said. "Jessica . Wait I am in love with you ." I said . "No you aren't . I was gonna pick Leo Johnny but while he was getting over me he was sleeping with someone else. I'm in love with him . I wanted to sleep with him. I couldn't do that to you because it would destroy you. I was gonna break it off with you. But I couldn't destroy you. But no Johnny you think that Leo's the bad guy for hurting me? You're wrong because he loves me . He loves you too that's why he never said anything . But you destroyed me Johnny and just like you said yesterday you won't have to worry because I'm never seeing you again. " I said. "Jessica you don't get it you know how hurt I was when you didn't tell me you loved me and not Leo. That you love both of us. I knew you were gonna pick him. That's why I did it." He said . "But with her. You don't love me. You don't hurt the people you love Johnny ." I cried . Amy came out "hey baby don't keep me waiting back there ." She kissed him in front of me . "You two deserve each other ." I said and drove off .

I went to my house and found Leonardo sleeping in his car with the window down. "Leonardo?" I said. "Jess." He smiled . I rolled my eyes . "Jess I can explain . " he said. "Okay explain. " I said. "Seriously? You're not even mad?" He said. "Johnny cheated on me last night ." I said . He hugged me . He kissed me . I broke the kiss. "Explain." I said. "She broke up with me. " was all he said. "I don't believe you ." I laughed. "She did ." He said . "Why would she break up with you ?" I said. "Hm I don't know why would Johnny cheat on you." I said. "Because he doesn't love me ." I said . "Lets go inside ?" He asked . I giggled "oh yeah. Make yourself at home ."

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT
I sat on the couch and gave him a water bottle . I looked at him god he was so attractive . Our eyes met. "So we should like watch a movie." I said still not breaking eye contact . "Yeah ." He said closing the space between us." He pecked my lips and then finally kissed me . For the first time I had actually kissed Leonardo back . I had kissed him and felt the same feeling as him . My stomach was doing flips . It got heated quickly . We were making out on my couch. I broke the kiss . "Do you want to go to my bedroom ?" I whispered. He nods his head. He pins against the wall and makes out with me .  He takes off my jacket . I left go of him. "What's wrong ?" He smiled holding my face . "I want you to say it ." I said. "Say what?" He smiled. "You know what ." I said. "Are you serious ." He chuckled lightly. "Extremely ." I said. "I love you always have always will." He whispered . He kissed me deeply and passionately . He kissed neck and I lightly moaned . We make it to the bedroom and I throw him on the bed . I kiss him and he flips me over so he's on top and I'm on the bottom . We begin to kiss some more. He takes his shirt off . I bit my lip . "Enjoying the show ." He said. I nod my head . He kisses me again and now I'm in nothing but my panties. He goes down to my woman hood and I start to moan. "Mmmh ahhh ahh fuck uhhh mmah" I moan and came shortly after . He stuck his hard dick in me . "Mmh ah fuck ." He moaned . "Mmh ah fu- ah " I moaned . He thrusted making me moan every single time . "Oh shit" he says and quickly pulls out. I kiss him again and bruise him up leaving red Hickeys all over his neck . I suck on his manhood and as I make tiny swirls with my tongue he begins to moan . "Mm ah fuck baby ah. " he put his dick in my mouth and I try my best not to gag. His dick twitched and he released himself in my mouth. I nuzzle my chin into his he holds my hand . I smiled at him as he rests and drifts to sleep .