Dear John

"Do you know I love you." Johnny coughed clearing his voice . "I do but you shouldn't nobody should ." I added . "But I do and I can't stop loving you I've tried for many years and it's never worked out for me. For us." He explained. "Your suppose to stay away from me." I rose my head . "I don't understand how you can love me and Leonardo." He frowned an eyebrow . "I didn't love you the same of course." I said. "You adored me." He smirked. "I devoted myself to you but Leonardo confused me and it was a bad idea from the start . I'll tell you one thing I loved you first but I liked him first." I smiled. "You liked the idea of me? And what does 'like ' even mean the words pointless and if you don't change like into love you have a problem ." He spoke. He grabbed my waist . "The word is .... pointless." He whispered . He kissed me and held me close. "The word does seem rather pointless ." I chuckled . I turned on the tv . 'Kate and Leo breakup or lie?' I roll my eyes and flip through the channels . "Problem with today's gossip ?" He winced. "No problem it's just Leonardo ." I smiled . "You don't have to worry about him ." He held me and chest kissed my cheek. "I want to go out somewhere alone by myself." I said. "But I want to be with you." He Marveled. I look at the walls of his house and how I'd seen only these walls with him. He saw my place. We've only been hiding for the last two weeks . "We're 'broken up' ." I quote. "That doesn't mean what you want it to mean. I don't want it to be like that." He sighed.  "But it is." I added. He kissed my cheek and held my hand. "Why don't you just marry me?" He chuckled. "I wish it were that easy." I scoffed. "I love you. I loved you yesterday I loved you a year ago and the year before that . Today I will love you . Tomorrow I will love you and years to come . So why don't you let me love you forever." He explained. "I love you too but we can't get married ." I gushed . I could feel his feeling of only wanting me. He needed me. I often wondered if I really ever wanted this to happen. For today to be today. "You can't tease Leonardo forever ." He held my hand and put it around his neck. "We can't go out not like this . Not yet ." I whisper . "Kiss me." He muttered . I kissed him deeply and our tongues intertwined. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you the most." He chuckled.

I look at the outside of my front door and just breathe just for one moment just to enjoy my happiness for one second . I scramble through my purse to find my keys . My keys jingle I jumble to find my key to the car door. "Hello my sweet darling ." Leonardo answers. "What do you want from me now?" I look up at Johnny and roll my eyes. "I know all about your little scheme ." He whispered. "What scheme?" I rub my head. "You better get out of that house if you still care about Johnny darling and we'll have to make some arrangements ." He said. "Don't do anything stupid." I said. "Oh it's too late." He hung up the phone. "What did he say. Are you okay?" He hesitated. "Nothing you need to be concerned about." I kiss him. He deepens the kiss. "Johnny I ... have to go." I paused. "What did he say?" He grabs my waist. "Well if he had his way you'll find out soon enough if not then I guess you don't need to worry about it." I shrugged . He turns on the tv . "Just in : Johnny depp's mystery lady pregnant with Leonardo DiCaprio's baby?" I shook my head. That asshole. "Did he do this?" He asked . "Yes ." I answered. "Is it true?" He turned off the tv and turned to me . "No I promise he's a liar." I grabbed my keys on the counter . "Why are you leaving shouldn't we talk about this ?" He stood in front of me . "There's nothing to talk about he's going to keep harassing me there's nothing you can do." I was frustrated and I felt disgusted. "I can't stay away from you don't you get it." He snapped. "Well I'm sorry you feel that way. I never asked for you to be in love with me why couldn't you just let it go like a normal person?" I stare at him. "Because I love you. From the first moment I saw you I knew I was in love with you." He sat on the couch and stroked his hair .
Leonardo: you're running out of time!
"I have to go." I grunted . "You're not leaving." He demanded. I stare at him as my hand touches the door nob. "If you leave I never want to see you again. You hear me? If you leave right now you will lose me forever. " He sobbed. "I'm doing this for you." I stutter and wipe my cheek. I open the door and walk out