Johnny is beautiful

I wake up on the couch I open my eyes and see Leo's arm around. I wake up and try to find Johnny . Leonardo stays in bed. I peek my eyes out and stretch . I forgot how big this house is . I step into a room and look for Johnny . He's not here . I step out and I flinched when I saw him. "Woah." He said. "You scared me ." I chuckled . "I don't remember you coming by last night." He said. "Johnny you were so waisted." I said. "How waisted?" He asked. "You made out with me and Leonardo." I laughed . "No." He said . "Yes." I said. "Man I was hoping to get I don't know something going on I think I'm going to take a trip. I mean I'm not booking as much movies and I need some what of a break ." He said . "You should totally take one of you don't feel okay ." I say and I hug him. "Let's go wake Leonardo up." He said.

We get to the couch. "Is it really 2pm ?" I whisper. "Yup." He replies in a whisper. "Baby." I said. "Mm." Leonardo groans . "Get up buddy." Johnny chuckles . "Cmon Johnny ." I said and grab his arm we go outside and lay on the grass . "What did you want to show me anyways?" He said after we had only laid on the grass for about 30 seconds . "Nothing . I haven't talked to you for a while." I said. "What was so special to you about me anyway." He said. "What is that suppose to mean ." I raised an eyebrow . "I don't know why'd you like me?" He smirked . "You're gorgeous Johnny ." I laughed . He blushed nervously . "Yeah but what else ." "You were there for me and I was there for you. I felt really close to someone we had a really good relationship . It just changed and things got complicated . " I said Johnny stared at me and placed one kiss on my lips . "I love you Jessica ." He said . "I know ." I said. He got up and walked inside . I stared at the sky and watched the clouds . I didn't worry about Johnny . He eventually would get over me it just takes time . Any pain physical or mental takes time to heal .

I walked back in the house . Leonardo had awoken . "Hey sleeping beauty." I said . "Hi." He stretched Nd pecked my lips . "Did I really kiss you last night?" Johnny asked . "Yeah ." Leonardo chuckled . "And then what happened after words?" Johnny asked . "You said and I quote 'you have soft lips ' the looked over at Jess and said 'she's a lucky girl' " . Leo laughed. For the rest of the day the three of us just hang out until Johnny says . "Hey guys I'd love to hang out but I have to go get dressed." He said . Johnny and I look at each other and nod our heads . "For what might we ask ?" Leo said. "I have a date ." He stuttered . "Oh." Leo and I said stupidly . "Her name's Kate and I really do not want to screw this up."  he said. Leonardo and I leave the premises.

He puts his hand on my thigh and I smile. "I love you." He said. "I love you too Leonardo DiCaprio ." I smiled . "I'm sorry I've been so busy I hate not having enough time with you ." He said. "I know I hate it too but we're together now." I said. We get to the drive way and his eyes are on me I can feel them. I kiss him. He deepens it letting his tongue rub against mine. He grabs my cheek and I let go . Trying to breath . "Do you have time ?" I said . "I always have time for you ."