The golden globes

I woke up cold . I got out of bed . Leonardo was not near me . I got out of bed and I went to the living room. My house was rather small . It had one bedroom and a guest room two bathrooms . One in my master bedroom  and the other down the hall from my room. When you walk a few steps out of my room you've made it to the living room the kitchen was a few feet away and so was the dining room . I had a back yard it was a comfy and cozy place . That Leonardo enjoyed . "Good morning beautiful ." He said. "Do you know what we're doing today?" He said. I shake my head . "Golden globes." He said . "I don't think I should go." I said. "Don't be ridiculous you have to ." He said . "I don't think we should let the public know we're together." I said. "That's exactly why I want you to go." He held my face and kissed me . "Do you even watch any of my movies?" He said . I walked away to eat breakfast . "Oh Leo ." I said . "No I want the answer to the question ." He said . "Of course I watch your movies . " I rolled my eyes . "Name three. "Romeo and Juliet , titanic , the basketball diaries." I answered . He just smiled . I couldn't help myself and I kissed him. It always felt like I was happy with Leonardo. Our relationship changed like we were truly happy.

I got ready for the awards and I didn't know what to wear. I try to piece whatever together since it was so last minute.

I finish my makeup and then look at myself

I finish my makeup and then look at myself . I look back at Leonardo. I stare directly at him. "You look really hot in that suit ." I bite my lip . "Yeah?" He smirks stepping closer. He stares me up and down focusing on every curve of me .