Leo and kate

"What do you want ?" I said . "What you saw it wasn't what it looks like ." He said . "You're full of shit." I stutter trying to hold the tears back. "I'm an actor." He said . "Bull fucking shit . I saw the way she looked at you and the way you looked at her ." I wiped my cheek. "No . No I want you my love ." He said . "She wants you too ." I said . "But I don't want to marry her ." He said . "Then explain tonight the paparazzi , Kate , and the after party . " I said . "I told you this . It was a publicity stunt." " You didn't have to kiss her ." "Yeah well she kissed me ." He said . I slap him across the cheek. "I don't fucking care DiCaprio . You didn't stop her . I bet you never even told her about me . Have you ?" I said . "I didn't think I had too ." He said . "Are you like in love with her or something." I said . "No." He grabbed my arms and tried to kiss me . "Stop ." I said . "Jess you're being ridiculous." He said . "What if I kissed Johnny so the whole world could see would you still be happy with me ." I said. His jaw clenched . "You're not leaving like this darling." He said . "I shouldn't of even come here . Why did you bring me here Leonardo ?" I said . "I don't know ." He said . I kissed him once . Then I stepped back. "I don't trust you anymore ." I cried . "We can fucking work this out . What the fuck are you talking about Jessica I'm in love with you." He said. "I love you too. I just don't know how to handle this Leonardo." I sighed . "Just let me take you home please." He said . "I can't do that. " I said . I see a woman rush towards us. "Leo." Kate said . He turned around and looked at her she gave me the stink eye. She whispered something inaudible . They both started to giggle . Then she kissed his cheek and left .
He stared at me . He got on his knee and kissed my hand. "Do you want to marry me?" He said. "What?" I sniffled. "Do you want to marry me ?"  He repeated himself . "Oh" he said. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a little box . "Will  to marry me Jessica ?" He said .
I didn't say a word I was completely numb. "Stop Leonardo ." I said . "Will you ? " He said. I started to cry . I stood quite for a second . "Listen don't cry baby. I know I've screwed up one too many times . I'm willing to make it up to you if it takes me the rest of my life ." He said . I was hysterical . "I love you." I said . "Why do I feel like you're saying goodbye ?" He said. "Maybe I am." I said . "I'm sorry ." He said . "How long have you been seeing her?" I asked. "For about two months ." He said . "I love you ." I said . "I didn't want to hurt you . I can't explain." He said . "I'm not expecting anything for you anymore . I just thought you'd be different then what I expected you to be." I said . I kissed his cheek. He pulled me in closer and kissed me . "I love you." He said . "So do I ." Johnny said