Pirates of the carribean

I put on a velvet blue dress and add a choker. "Jessica!" Johnny yells. I go up stairs . "What's wrong ?" I said . "How do I look?" He said . He was dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt . I rolled my eyes. "Johnny I don't like that shirt." I said . He takes his shirt off. "Or those pants ." I said .

"Johnny what are you doing?" I chuckled

"Johnny what are you doing?" I chuckled. "What? You said you didn't like it." He said . "Well maybe you should dress I don't know more dressy?" I said . He kissed me . Our lips attached and he slid in his tongue. What are you doing . Yes this is your ex boyfriend but also your bestfriend . His hand almost went down to my side until I caught it. "What do you think your doing ?" I whisper. "Trying to I don't know make you feel happy." He said . "Johnny-" "No jess don't say it. Just kiss me please . We don't have to .. you know but I just feel kind of shitty ." He said . I kissed him again until there was a knock on the door. "The timings never right." I smiled . "Just ignore them. Maybe they'll go away. "He said. He laid me down and started to kiss my neck licking and biting exposed skin. "No hickeys Johnny ." I whimpered . He deepened the kiss and teased me by licking my lip. "Johnny! Open the door it's Leonardo I need to talk to you." He said. "What is he doing here?" I whispered . "I don't know . "He shrugged . "Get rid of him!" I whispered. Johnny put on a suit and looked really good . I slightly bite my lip. He pecked my lips and I acted natural . He opened the door . "Hey Leonardo ." Johnny said. "I need to talk to you." Leonardo said . "I kind of have jess here ." He said. "Oh are you guys together?" He said. "'No don't be ridiculous . She was helping me pick out a suit and she actually set the party up . " He shut the door and they went into the hallway . I walked to the door and put my ear against it.

"So what's up Leon ?" Johnny said. "I can't see her now ." He said. "What do you mean ? She's really pissed at you Leo ." Johnny said. "At me? She's been ignoring me for the past two years . Johnny I love her . I want to marry her . " Leonardo said. Then I shoved the door open. "Then why'd we break up through text." I said . "Baby I can explain." He said . "No Leonardo. You're not. You afraid . " I said. "No I wasn't afraid. I was getting booked for a ton of movies and I didn't want you to feel like work was more important then you." He said. "I love you Leonardo ." I said. "We can still be together." He said and stepped closer. "Johnny can he please leave ." I said. "This seems familiar . I bet you're just waiting for us to fight over you again." He sarcastically remarked. "No actually Johnny loves someone . I've told you this a million times Johnny is not in love with me." I said. "You guys need to figure this out okay. Jess you need to chill and I need to plan a party . " Johnny said and left. "Don't act like you haven't slept together." Leo said. "Well you're right . I slept with him two and a half years ago. When we were still together !" I said . "Oh please Jessica ." He said. "He wanted to get back together when you broke my heart because you're a fucking asshole for no reason!" I said. "And did you?" He said. "No because I waited for you and Johnny had a girlfriend . He wanted to cut her off but I told him he was being ridiculous and we stayed friends . But you probably don't fucking believe me . But guess what Leonardo . I don't give a shit." I said . "You just need to give it a chance." He said . "Don't fucking say that any more I'm not falling for it leo." I said. "Come on baby . You love me." He said . I was pissed . I looked out the window. "You can let yourself out." I said. You like the way we were together . Johnny and Jessica too perfect and simple . But Leonardo and Jessica ." That's what made people talk. "He said . "Yeah they talked shit because I was your assistant ." I said still having my back too him. "But does that even matter when you have us." He said. I scoffed . "The way you looked at me." He kissed my shoulder . "The way you dressed around me ." He moved my hair to the side . "The way you felt around me ." He said kissing my neck. "The way you kissed me ." He said placing another kiss on my neck making my head lean back. I then turned around and smashed my lips into his . Oh god I missed his lips . He deepens the kiss . He kisses my neck some more then pecks my lips. "I'm still mad at you ." I said. "Why don't I take you out tomorrow and we can talk then ." He said and licked his lips.

" He said and licked his lips