VIII

I ain't the best but I'm growing and being patient. If you can't grow with me then I can't fuck with you baby.
-Joey Fatts

• Picture Me Rollin' •

2013.

Joey.
Long Beach, CA.

I sat in the car parked at the side of the gas station with Lido and and Big Mac

I sat in the car parked at the side of the gas station with Lido and and Big Mac. "It's simple. Get in and get out. I pull the gun on him and ask for the money. Lido, you get the tape and Mac you watch the door to make sure no one comes in. Got it?" I said making sure my gun had bullets. I wasn't planning on using them, but just in case you always have to be prepared for anything.

We all got out of the car walking around the building into the gas station. All I wanted was the money and nothing else. Me and Lido pretended to shop making note of each camera. I walked up to the checkout counter being worked by an Indian man as he said, "Need backwoods or something?"

"Yeah, that'll be cool," I said casually.

He turned around saying, "What flavor?"

"This dick," I said making him turn around looking confused as I drew my gun pointing it at the middle of his forehead. He immediately put his hands up making pleas about how he has a family. "Shit, me too. Why you think I'm doing this?" I said in response.

When I heard a pop I knew it was Lido shooting the cameras out. "I want all the money and don't you dare push that button. You know I'll kill yo ass!"

"Why? Why would you do this to me?" He asked.

"Did I say ask me some mutha fucking questions?! Give me the money!" When he wasn't moving fast enough for me I hopped over the counter pressing the gun to his head. I watched as he scrambled to give me all of the money out of the drawer. "You gotta safe?" I asked.