PTV - Mike Fuentes

Family Affair

Y/N

'I invited you over to get my parents to hate you, not to get them to invite you back for future dinner parties Mike. They were meant to hate you.'

Mike chuckles as he starts up the car outside your parents' house, where you'd been invited over for Sunday lunch, 'what can I say y/n, mums and dads just love me. I'm lovable.

You scowl and roll your eyes suddenly in a very sour mood, 'I'm annoyed because every other boyfriend I've brought home they've hated Mike.'

Mike continues laughing obviously amused by the fact that you weren't happy that your family approved of him. Normally approval was a good thing, but you and your family liked to argue and now they actually liked your boyfriend you couldn't continue ranting about how awful and mean they were.

'Is it a bad time to bring up that your father invited me over next weekend to watch the game? And I kind of already said yes.'

You stare at Mike trying to see if he was being serious right now. And you could tell he wasn't making it up to annoy you, 'unbelievable. I guess we're going back next weekend then. Thanks a lot, Mike, you had one job and you failed.'

Throwing your hands in the air you actually start to laugh along with your boyfriend. As much as the current situation enraged you, it was kind of funny that your parents approved of Mike despite in the past saying they hated tattoos because all of your boyfriends before had way less than Mike.