Ⅰ.Ⅶ

→ "I don't want that in me! No! nope! Get away! I will slap you! Nope!"

Surprisingly there wasn't that many people in the clinic. Just a little kid who had the sniffles, an old lady who needed some type of blood thingy and some girl who had a sickness. Oh wait that was me.

They were gonna dope me up with some fancy fancy medicine maybe, and then send me on my way. No bid deal.

The nice desk lady looked at me and Rose, and said that I could go into room 4. So of course I told her that I could go alone I am a big girl, and I walked myself into the room.

I sat on the big lay down doctor thing. I never know the name of those things, just knew when you saw it in the room with the paper over it you take a seat or you lay down.

I must have been out for five minutes because when the nurse came into the room she asked for my name.

"Oh, it's Anna Dillard. Nice to meet you. Sorry I just fell out, just really tired." I apologized to him an she brushed it off and played nice with me.

"It's cool, were gonna start so you can just relax. I have it all right here." He said plainly as he sat down in the swivel chair and swirled his way to a cabinet. 

Did he have all the medicine already? Wow, I gotta start coming to clinics more, this is great! I clear my throat and get settled into the lay down thingy again. And I hear him come swiveling back to me and turn my head over to give him my attention.

As I do this, he's got a huge need in his hand an he's like inches away from pocking me with it! What the-

"Hey! What are you doing man?!" I shout as I sit up right and pul my arm away form him. He looks at me like I'm a freak and moves back a little.

"Ma'am, the needle isn't that big, and it's for your health. I can get someone to hold your hand-" He starts to coo me into getting this huge needle in my arm but I stop him and give him a satanic look.

"No one said needles! I didn't hear needles! I need my sister! Rose!" I shout as I try to leave the bed but he stands in front of me, what is he some fetish doctor. I didn't want a fetich doctor. Oh god!

"This is for your transfusion, ma'am. Settle down." He sets down the needle on some metal tray and goes for the door. Was he going to lock me in here and needle me? Oh, the fetish!

"Rose! He's trying to stick me! Rose! We got a fetish! Rose!" I shout out the door as he steps out of it and looks on the wall near it. He then comes in and raises his hands in the air.

I see Rose rushing in and coming to my side, while the nurse is mumbling sorry and mists of something else.

"I got the chart wrong, I thought you were Ms.Kathy! I am so sorry." He basically runs out the room, leaving me and Rosalie bursting in tears.

"Oh my god! Anna! You are so going to hell, poor guy thought you needed a transfusion." She giggled at me while I had to keep myself from falling over.

"I thought he had a fetish and was gonna poke me in this room! I'm sorry! Crap." I let out a sigh as she pats my leg.

"I'm gonna wait in the hall, if you need me yell." She boasted as she went out the door herself, closing it behind her and leaving me alone with the needle.

I waited in that room for five minutes. Another one of those, five minutes and I saw the door opening. It might be that nurse again, I better say I'm sorry before he mumbles and stutters again.

But it wasn't him.

This guy wasn't the nurse. He had on a white coat- he was a doctor! Oh, I am so out of it because of those pain killers. Damn. 

He looked at the chart the whole time, studying it like it was a bible.

"I heard your little tantrum outside, you scared of needles?" He asks without looking up at me and giving me attention. I wasn't an attention seeker, but at least acknowledge me. 

"No, just wasn't expecting a needle today. And I wasn't looking until it was like inches away form my arm." I ranted to him, and he only laughed at this. Typical, doctor crap-hat. I think that's gonna be my name for him.

"So, you got sore throat, achy feeling, dizzy. Not hungover are we?" He asks again, like he's sure of himself. Oh so bright! wow!

"No, I'm here visiting my family and I'm not even of age to drink. I'm nineteen." I sputtered out and he laughed at this too, shaking his head lightly at me words. He doesn't answer me, and I continue.

"You laugh a lot, aren't you supposed to be a doctor. Serious and brute." I was going to get him to look up at me and assess me because I felt like I was dying now.

"I'm not really a doctor, I'm only a year older than you. Just volunteering at my family's clinic, getting some recommendations." He scribbles on the chart a little bit and leaves me wondering why he need recommendations in the first place.

"So, your like an intern. Like in Grey's Anatomy? I'm having an intern tell me I'm hungover? Great." I delude and try to not laugh at this. What if he's the one who's got he fetish? And the nurse I chased away was actually a good one?

"Well, kind of like Greys' except I'm not even an intern yet in certain terms. But that's all 'yada yada' you know." He laughs again, he was having fun with his jokes wasn't he? While I was over here wanting to jump off a cliff.

"I need medicine, like now. I feel like I'm dying. So, Dr. giggles and stuff, dope me up before I cry." It was like a plea that cam out of me, except for that last part. I wasn't really gonna cry, but it could happen.

And that was what made him look up at me. I saw his green eyes look into mine as I rolled my eyes and laid back onto the bed and sighed.

"I'm not even hungover, I could've had lots of wine last night but I didn't. So, give me meds!"