Ⅱ.Ⅰ

→ "Did anyone ever tell you that your just like a crispy booger?"

I was in the shower taking a nice and long relaxing bathe from the recent sickness that I was getting over. It had been four days and I was getting better, no help to Dr.Smiles and his Vitamins. 

I called Nissi and she told me what to do and who to call and to go to the pharmacy afterwards and get real medicine.

You see, Nissi should be a doctor. She knew what was wrong with me in an instant and she gave me the right things. Not Dr.Giggles and Smiles who gave me nothing but a back rub.

My thoughts get yanked from me when I hear both of my sisters step into the bathroom.

"Guys! I'm naked!" I shouted at them, gripping the curtain for dear life as they just watched me.

Iris took a seat on the toilet and played with her hair while Rosalie sat on the floor and watched me scurry in fear to turn off the water.

"Anna, are we christians? We say 'oh god' a lot but we barely go to church." Iris asks me and I can already see Rosalie losing her dignity and laughing it up.

They interrupted the best shower I had in days, to talk to me about religion. I didn't even know what we really were. When dad was here we sometimes went to church and when he wasn't we barley went.

"Iris, I don't know! I'm showering! I'm dirty! Get out!" I shouted once again, and Rosalie only shushed me and went on to answer her herself. They couldn't have waited for me to get out of the shower?

"Listen, you can be whatever you want to be. Mom won't tie you down to one religion. And I don't even think we are christians because we celebrate halloween." She speculated as she motioned her fingers around and bobble her head on every word.

"Just because we celebrate Halloween, doesn't mean we can't be christians Rose. It's not like it's the devil's holiday." I protested to her and she looked at me wildly as Iris started laughing this time at me.

"Isn't it tho?" She retorted back at me and I only sneered back at her as I held out my hand for my towel.

Iris passed it to me from the hanger and I wrapped it around myself. I pushed over the curtain and stood up with my back leaned against the tiled walls. This was one of those sister moments we were having, without Kurt.

Even though he's a boy, he's still a sister. That's weird, but it makes sense to everyone of us. He's just been like the tomboy of the three of us. I don't know, but i just count him as half a sister sometimes.

"Okay, so what's really the problem? Your shaving and asking questions about religion, what's up?" I asked her an she let out a huge sigh. And it's Iris, she never sighs unless this thing was eating at her so much, and she never came to us unless she thought it was huge.

"It's just. How am I supposed to get a boyfriend if I barely know anything about myself. Like if I should shave or if I believe in god. How?" The fact that she came to us, is really heart warming, but I was naked. I'm gonna have to just go with it.

"Well, sometimes getting a boyfriend will clear that stuff up for you. And teach you some new things. Like if you like spicy jalapeño wings or not." Rose gushed at this. She was talking about her ex boyfriend, Ricky who made her try those spicy jalapeño wings, and she fell in love. With the wings, not him she broke up with him two days after.

"Or, you don't really need a boyfriend to clear that stuff up for you. Sometimes it just takes time to really understand things like that. And you don't have to understand it all at once, it takes time." I chimed in, and Iris nodded to everything I said. Wow, I feel like a proud sister bird. I can't believe my advice seems so professional.

"And if you want to talk about more of this stuff, just call me. Your my sister and I love you, come on let's go get some breakfast." Rose smiled and grabbed Iris's hand and lead her out of the bathroom.

She didn't even close the door!

I almost stumble and fall to get near the door to close it, when I see Kurt staring at me from a distance. He's got a bag full of candy in his hands and he's coming from my room. Did he hide his station my room? This kid!

"Can you please get some clothes on, we have guests." He states calmly before stepping into his room, and I slam the door shut.

I raced against time to get dressed. There were guests over at ten in the morning? How much I don't miss being home. I skipped putting lotion on, and ran to my room and looked at myself in the mirror for five quick seconds.

Rose was still wearing her shirt from last night, so I was fine. I left my room and paced my self down the steps and into the kitchen slowly to peek at who it was. I couldn't see anyone at all. Rose and Iris were in the way. But Mom was talking a storm, something about me and my lasagna.

I tried to turn myself around so I can go back upstairs with Kurt, but she catches me.

"Anna! Come say hi to Barbra and Pacer! Come on!" She greets them and I turn around slowly, oh god get me though this.

I turn around and see Barbra already coming away for a hug. I didn't really care for Barbra as much as I should. She was my mother's gossip friend, and not really that much of a quiet person. So when she said hi to me in her booming voice I was taken back a little.

"Hey Anna! Long time no see! They working you hard over there at NewYork?" She giggled at me, I didn't know what was so funny, and walked me over to her son.

Now my mother had said his name was Pacer, but I didn't expect to see Dr.Smiles. He smiled once he saw me, probably going over all the jokes in his head form when he met me. I put on a sly smirk,

"I already met Dr.Smiles over here."